PDA

View Full Version : B to the E (to the E, R)

fatcatfan
10-12-2004, 09:39 PM
http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/BtoE_100404.htm

That's right, beer for you high powered business types - chock full of caffeine, guarana and ginseng (can you say "Buzz Beer" anyone? Honestly, Drew Carey should sue) and topped off with blackberry, raspberry and cherry flavors.

But it's still beer, really...

:odd:

Glitch
10-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Humm. No passing out on that "beer".....

carrot red
10-12-2004, 10:15 PM
I'll wait for the coffee flavored beer myself.

fatcatfan
10-12-2004, 10:16 PM
I'm sure that's just the next step. I'm sure the only reason they haven't yet is cause then Drew Carey really would sue.

AtmaWeapon
10-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Guarana and caffiene are pretty redundant since they are the same chemical from a different plant.

From my Jo Mints tin:

http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/emot/eng101.gifGuarana (Paullinia cupana) is an exotic berry native to the Amazon with a natural caffeine content.

Glitch
10-12-2004, 11:53 PM
I hope it comes out soon. I will at least give it a try.

Manny
10-13-2004, 12:20 AM
guaraná is sick. the powdered form of it contains 7x more caffeine then coffee. People generally take a spoonful or two with their coffee which has enough caffeine on its own. Last time I took it, was back when I lived in the amazon, when me and a bunch of friends, our last night together, wanted to stay up. Man never again (though i have a bag sitting on my shelf). some people got sick, i got the munchies, then got tired, then got a mean stomach ache. I didn't sleep for awhile.
That stuff is potent as hell.
However the carbonated soda of it is really sweet and delicious :D
anywhere theres my 2 cents
-manny

Darkgrammer
10-13-2004, 06:50 AM
when I read the tittle of this thread I rolled my eyes and said "rap has gone a new low" then I went in and hey whatdaya know it's not about some mindless idiot trying to rhyme unconprehensible words, it's about BEER!!

Now beer that has flavors, that be something but don't you thing that it's the same as coffe just adding a lttle dash of vodka. I mean really do they have to make flavors, why not just get some orange juice and ad voka and call it Orange Flavor Beer. This is just another way to make the public like something that can be created at home. I say keep beer to it's original for, don't rape it by adding stupid flavors like cheery, and coffee. :rolleyes:

Pablo
10-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Wonder how different it tastes...?

Jigglysaint
10-13-2004, 12:59 PM
I'll wait for the coffee flavored beer myself.

Coffee Flavoured Beer?

As an abstainer of both, I can't help but laugh.

AtmaWeapon
10-13-2004, 08:14 PM
guaraná is sick. the powdered form of it contains 7x more caffeine then coffee. People generally take a spoonful or two with their coffee which has enough caffeine on its own. Last time I took it, was back when I lived in the amazon, when me and a bunch of friends, our last night together, wanted to stay up. Man never again (though i have a bag sitting on my shelf). some people got sick, i got the munchies, then got tired, then got a mean stomach ache. I didn't sleep for awhile.
That stuff is potent as hell.
However the carbonated soda of it is really sweet and delicious :D
anywhere theres my 2 cents
-manny

Where do you get powdered guarana? (too lazy to do the accent).

Also I take by your soda reference you like Bawls?

DarkDragoonX
10-13-2004, 08:47 PM
I find myself both amused and disgusted. Amused by the fact that they think people will buy that crap, and disgusted by the fact that I'm pretty sure people are goping to buy that crap.

carrot red
10-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Coffee Flavoured Beer?

As an abstainer of both, I can't help but laugh.
Actually, it was supposed to be funny, Jiggly. I'm a coffee addict, but I don't care much for beer.

deathbyhokie
10-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Actually, it was supposed to be funny, Jiggly. I'm a coffee addict, but I don't care much for beer.

that's right. carrot sticks to her long island ice teas

i'd give it a try. can't be worse than that strawberry ale stuff my g/f has

Manny
10-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Where do you get powdered guarana? (too lazy to do the accent).

Also I take by your soda reference you like Bawls?
I bet you could find it maybe at some supermarkets that import stuff or from online stores. They sell it pretty much everywhere in Brasil. its called guaraná em pó. I'm not sure of your soft drink reference but I was referring to Guaraná soda, which is popular in brasil. if you haven't had it, i think they sell it in the states now. Try it, its really good and sweet.
if you're really interested i might be able to send you some.
anyway i gotta go.
falou,
-manny