PDA

View Full Version : WHY?! the bush problem...

Wallnut1588
10-12-2004, 08:27 PM
okay, do i set the layer to the spent bush, or the undercombo? if its the undercombo, is that the same page where the all the black boxes are and it says like: stairs, bomb,...etc.

ShadowTiger
10-12-2004, 08:37 PM
Okay. If you want to set the combo of what will appear under/instead of a bush once you slash it, click on the combo on the combo page that you want to represent it, (Just click on the slashed bush combo. :p ) and go to Data-->Undercombo, and "set." .. And you're done. :D

Wallnut1588
10-12-2004, 09:00 PM
when i did that, the second i walked onto the screen the bush turned into the spent one.

ShadowTiger
10-13-2004, 01:14 PM
... :odd: ...
Okay. Weird.

When you say "turned into," do you mean that it suddenly just instantaneously blinked into those six leaves with a stump? Or did it somehow slash, have its leaves flutter around, then become the six leaves and the stump? (I'm assuming the former.

Okay. What could have caused this, I suppose, is that you may have set the "next" area in your bush combo to an empty bush. Click on that, press Pageup until you can't go any further, and select the upper left combo, and hit enter. If this is your problem, that should correct it. Otherwise, I'm not sure what may have happened. I mean, you could have stepped immediately on a trigger you've placed, which triggered the bush to be the subject of a secret flag making it a slashed bush or something... Screenshot please? ( www.filespace.org )

Wallnut1588
10-13-2004, 05:32 PM
okay! i fixed it, thanks alot hero :D

Wallnut1588
10-13-2004, 05:44 PM
okay! i fixed it, thanks alot hero :D