PDA

View Full Version : Revenge 1: Golden Arrow

Questwizard88
10-12-2004, 10:23 AM
I have gotten all the way up to the end of level 8, only finding out that i need either a silver or golden arrow to beat it. I payed the guy in the pay for info shop, and he said to burn a bush on the island there. I used the wand and candle, and burned every tree i could reach, but had no luck in finding any golden arrow. does it even exist, and is this quest even beatable without the cheat code? If it does exist, exactly what tree do i have to burn to find it?

davidballardjr
10-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Do you have the raft? If you do, I think you have to travel the waterways to find an island with a bush, I'm not quite sure. It's been a while since I played it.

Questwizard88
10-14-2004, 10:42 AM
As far as I know, Revenge 1 doesn't have a raft. If there is one, There wouldn't be anywhere it could be used, because there are no docks.

4matsy
10-14-2004, 09:57 PM
EDIT: D'oh! I don't know what I was reading the first time, but I interpreted just about every post in this thread wrong...:banghead:

Raft's in level 9, and there are docks all around that area in the overworld. :p

Level 9 is on its own island, whose entrance is marked by a black triforce on the ground...if I remember correctly, the golden arrow is under one of the trees only one or two screens to the right of the black triforce...

BUT. It's impossible to get the gold arrow until you beat level 8, because the only way to get to the level 9 island is to blow the whistle. And to get to that screen via the whistle, you need that 8th triforce piece...

So...you'll have to find that silver arrow. Yes, I think it is somewhere in level 8...

Happyman
10-15-2004, 06:37 AM
You might be wandering around in Level 8 in circles for awhile before you figure it out. Push all the blocks after killing all the enemies in every room, you'll find it eventually. ;)