PDA

View Full Version : insomia...

*b*
10-10-2004, 04:02 AM
it's 12:57 AM and I'm bored as hell, so I guess I'll post something completley random

ok, imagine this; you're sitting at your computer, browsing some random forum you frequent *coughagncough*, very tired and yearning to go to bed, but for some reason, you just stay up, hitting refresh over and over, hoping for some activity

have you ever had one of these nights?

[edit] you might also be listening to a song set to loop

ZTC
10-10-2004, 04:09 AM
heh, been doin that(and posting) for every day straight for a little over 7 weeks now, except i listen to my midi archives :D

Darkgrammer
10-10-2004, 05:00 AM
Ya I had a night like that here in AGN just hit refresh, refresh for 4 hours straight until Jigglysaint made a post. I twas happy... :D

Pablo
10-10-2004, 05:17 AM
at the tone, it will be 4:13 a.m.

yeah, I have these nights pretty often.

SSJ3500
10-10-2004, 05:53 AM
It's almost 5 here, I'm only up this late playing CS though. I've done the whole listening to a song on repeat during the hours of 12:00 PM, and 3:00 PM though, but that was while working on a website.

moocow
10-10-2004, 03:42 PM
I stay up until almost 5 am unless I have to work, then I lay in bed until I fall asleep around 5 am...

It's hard to sleep when you've got an acrobatic baby hanging out inside your tummy :p

But when I'm up I'm usually in chat and browing websites, checking back at AGN often.

Master Ghaleon
10-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Yea, Ive had nights like that. Just starring at the screen, listening to music while it repeats in a loop over and over again. I usually goto bed around 3 if I got work in the Morning.

PolygonX8
10-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Happens all the time at PureZC. Late at night, and just waiting for people to reply. In the meantime, I usually chat on IRC, or go browsing random topics looking for rule violators.

ShadowTiger
10-10-2004, 08:46 PM
It's hard to sleep when you've got an acrobatic baby hanging out inside your tummy :pOMG, you're so lucky! I wish I had been one of those babies. I was born a stupid baby. :( (Stupid enough to say something like that anyway, .. which may have been my point. Or maybe I'm just tired enough to say such a thing like this without thinking first. Meh, thinking is for the living.)

.. Yes, .. I remember one particular time in which I had stayed up until 3:30 AM from being on AGN for about 7 or 8 straight hours of pure parental-disobeying fun. :p And yes, my PC is in our living room. Yay for me. And yes, I did have school tomorrow. :rolleyes: And most of the time, I would have a piece of music playing.

ZTC
10-11-2004, 12:59 AM
^ sounds just like me, except that I have my PC in my own roon, on my own level :tongue:

Meh, thinking is for the living
nope, it's for the awake :evil: :laughing: