PDA

View Full Version : How would you change this?

ShadowTiger
10-05-2004, 09:32 PM
This game is a bit complex, but it's a bit better than most of the 'simple' or straightforward games you would see here. I hope to see a bit of intellectual thought involved.

The goal of this game is threefold.

1) Respond to the previous individuals alterations or decision with your own brief opinion. It can be anything though. You don't necessarily have to make corrections or alter anything. A simple "I like it! :)" will do just fine.

2) To see how, if you were elected into a certain position, you would change it either for the better, or to your liking.

3) The person would then suggest a new position for the person underneath to change after he/she has reviewed your own changes.

There. Sounds simple? I'll start us off.

Person below me, ... Review, Manager of an Ice Cream Parlor!

carrot red
10-06-2004, 01:26 PM
A bit hard for me, because I'd eat all the ice cream and lead the parlor to bankrupcy.

Ice Cream Parlor Taster.

Eskyris
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I would probably do the same thing, I like ice cream!

Well, I said it, I like ice cream, so an ice cream taster will be a good job for me! :D
So I can tell perfectly if the ice is good or not to the manager! That is if I don't eat to much, get sick and I need...

a doctor

me2
10-06-2004, 07:11 PM
What kind of doctor? ;)

oil driller

Eskyris
10-07-2004, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=me2]What kind of doctor? ;)

You can choose what kind of doctor you would like to be! ;)
I don't mind which kind of doctor you would like to be, as long as you help me out with my stomach problems I got after eating so much ice cream... I shouldn't have become an ice cream taster... :D