PDA

View Full Version : Bagglers

Feasul
10-04-2004, 09:45 PM
I was at BK the other day and I saw the most random thing on the back of a box of fries.

Bagglers-
Some fries are mavericks. Free spirits that slip over the cardboard wall and make straight for the bottom of the bag, where they can then plan the next move. We call these spud separatists bagglers, and they're especially delicious. Maybe it's because they're a little out of bounds. Life can be strange like that.

Have any of you seen something like this on your BK food? There was also something written on my drink but I don't remember it now.

BTW, I've reached my 300 post mark. :D

MANDRAG GANON
10-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Wha...LoL Im going to have to look for this next time I go to BK...crazyness

moocow
10-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah, the cup says something about "Maybe you like lots of ice. Maybe you like no ice. Maybe you'd like to go topless. Maybe you'd like to let your cup runeth over (we wish you wouldn't). Either way, we let you have it your way." I think it also says something about mixing Sprite and Coke.

Also, there's stickers on the door that say "Push. You can pull if you want, but this door is pretty stubborn" and vise versa.

I don't like the new BK commercials... they're creepy. With 'The King'. He freaks me out. When my dad was a GM of the Buger King that my baby's daddy is now a manager at, he once brought me home a stuffed 'The King' doll thing. God it was creepy. *shudders*

gdorf
10-04-2004, 11:49 PM
[quote]Yeah, the cup says something about "Maybe you like lots of ice. Maybe you like no ice. Maybe you'd like to go topless. Maybe you'd like to let your cup runeth over (we wish you wouldn't). Either way, we let you have it your way." I think it also says something about mixing Sprite and Coke.[/quote[

$50 says someone, somewhere in the country will walk into a Burger King without a shirt on, citing that it is "their way". :D