PDA

View Full Version : What you get you buddies for christmas? or What how about what you want!

Aranda
10-04-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm thinking about buying a bunch of snowboards and going up to Mt.Whitney

I need 40 2 by 4s to build my shobush to catupault the neighbors dog poop back off my lawn and back onto theirs!

I'm also looking for a new wife. But make sure it's not to rusty and clean like the one I've got now. And make sure shes got blond hair and blues eyes instead of grey frisky hair and eyes the color of pee.

Anybody got any of those....

Eckels
10-04-2004, 05:16 PM
I don't know what i'm going to get my friends for christmas, i just have a few questions about your post. Just trying to understand you a bit better.
Is english your native language?
what is a "shobush"?
thanks

moocow
10-04-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm poor so my friends get nothing. Too bad for them! ;)

VEL
10-04-2004, 08:23 PM
I used to give my friends old candy I didn't want, usually flavors I didn't like. I also to clean out the cupboards of old expired food and give it to a friend. My friends actually loved getting candy and food. They usually just gave me things like free samples they got in the mail and stuff like that.

Feasul
10-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Well, when I receive a Christmas present I will be mighty surprised, because I happen to celebrate Chanukah. But for Chanukah I don't know if it'll be out by then but depending on how expensive, maybe my whole family would pitch in and get me a Nintendo DS. That would be cool.
I would get my friends NOTHING! Mwuahaha!!!111ONEONEONE

ShadowTiger
10-04-2004, 10:31 PM
what is a "shobush"?OMG, this made me laugh so freaking hard! :rofl: (I have nothing better to do. I should get back to my research report. :sweat: )

Maybe not.

Feasul, I too may very well be getting my friends nothing, because I'm not expecting anything at all for Chanukah, except maybe a $10.83 Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force II game I purchased from Circuit City a few Sundays ago. :shrug: I should really give that to my mom to give for me. Except my birthday and Chanukah coincide again this year. :odd: ... That's just wrong, man.

Master Ghaleon
10-05-2004, 12:05 AM
I get them something little, like maybe a card with some money or a gift certificate somewhere.

Pablo
10-05-2004, 12:06 AM
I get 'em nothing cause I'm poor as hell.