PDA

View Full Version : Totally effing RADICAL

mikeron
10-04-2004, 02:10 AM
That's right, I said radical (http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3053168a4560,00.html).
Totally worth 30 minutes a day.

I was astounded, then someone posted this:

Ich
10-04-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm sorry I cut off my mohawk, but it wasn't really worth keeping. It's all nice and good to have odd hair and be an individual, but if you can't keep a job because of your hair, that's entirely unacceptable.

Master Ghaleon
10-04-2004, 02:35 PM
WTF at the thumbnail
:rofl:

That dude looks like a phoenix in the article.

Eckels
10-04-2004, 05:40 PM
It's something about the hair that makes people like me just want to punch him square in the face.
I nearly broke my monitor just now, dammit.

Axel
10-04-2004, 06:14 PM
How stupid.... I have only one rule on personal expression via appearance: If the appearance overshadows the opinions that make me unique then I don't care enough to do it.
This has led to my own version of individual appearance, I call it the "I -don't-give-a-shit" look. My clothes look like I got dressed in the dark (because I did) I always wear blue jeans and hiking boots, and when I go more than 3 months without a hair cut my hair flies out in every direction becaue I don't even care enough to comb it. When the weather's cold enough I have a third-hand camo jacket that once belonged to a paratrooper that I wear, every day. Infact the only things I own that I wear solely for the appearance are my hawaian shirts and my court jester's hat.

Ganonator
10-04-2004, 06:33 PM
What a fag. Somebody should beat him up and steal his lunch money.

moocow
10-04-2004, 08:20 PM
I think it's hot.

I'm mohawking my sister's hair for halloween. She's gonna be a punk rocker (though, I think crazy bitch suits her better). It's gonna be fun pulling her her hair, then listening to her bitch about how hard it is to wash out the hairspray, beezwax and hair gel. ;)

MANDRAG GANON
10-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Well...better a mohawk than a fauxhawk.
I have to say his mohawk looks better than the majority of little shits around here who have started getting mohawks/Iriqouis(sp) cuts. Christ they are everywhere...I want to scalp the bastards...
A mohawk done well looks good...to many people getting shit mohawks, this guy here Lance Downing... it looks alright. I don't mind a good mohawk, ICH's was alright.
Although Like eckels...my fist seems to gravitate toward his face...

AtmaWeapon
10-04-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm unclear on why you have to get piercings, wear certain clothes, and have an odd hairstyle to be considered an individual. :shrugs: I just kind of do what I please, and I figured that was what made me an individual.

I do agree that fauxhawks are gay enough that I'm not sure whether I find them or mullets more repulsive.

Pablo
10-05-2004, 12:09 AM
I want that guy's hair so bad. Actually scratch that. Ich, I want your mohawk. Wanna trade scalps?

mikeron
10-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Yes, he looks meticulously like trash. I surrender myself before the wicked identity ownage.

Though I must say, if I had a gimmick like that, I'd probably feel more validated as an individual. In reality, I assert my individuality by being polite to people I don't know, and a facetious asshole toward all my friends. :shrugs: