PDA

View Full Version : Body Scan

Master Ghaleon
09-30-2004, 10:03 PM
What on your body have ya broken or injured?

Ive broken my left and right arm(one right after the other one healed)

Dislocated my left shoulder playing football.

Broke my foot falling down the stairs

Fractured my foot playing football

Broke 2 fingers playing football.

And I still love to play football ;)

Eskyris
10-01-2004, 01:17 PM
You have broken quite a lot! I just broke one thing two years ago, my lower jaw on both sides... nothing happened, the surgeons did it...

MANDRAG GANON
10-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Hmm broken I havent broken anything.
Stitches though.
I've had stitches in my Lip twice and my cheek from dog bites
I've had stitches in my knee...from what I dont know...I just had an itchy knee and I pulled up my pant leg and oh...wow a giant gash.

And the only other thing I can think of that was a bad injury was when I went to a ski hill in the summer, they had these little sled things that go down a concrete track. Anyways I went down the track full speed and at one of the corners the sled went flying out from under me and I slid half way down the track on my arm and my knee (wicked road rash WOO!) I didnt even realise anythign was wrong till my friend was like "dude...what the hell did you do to your arm." It didnt really hurt, it looked nasty though and it took along time to heal.

Archibaldo
10-02-2004, 06:04 PM
No broken bones here. Just stitches on my inner left thigh from a biking accident.

Pablo
10-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Nothing broken yet (just you wait) but stitches on the back of my head and a nice scar from a fall in preschool, a sprained thumb, and a nearly-fractured elbow.

SSJ3500
10-03-2004, 12:47 AM
I have surprisingly enough not gotten any broken bones or anything like it, the closest I've come is a major concussion about 7 or 8 years ago. I have walked home with a few new marks and scars though, nothing all that badly damaged so far though.

slef
10-03-2004, 01:20 AM
never broken anything, though ive come close before. when I was little i decided it would be fun to play dodge ball with a basketball. jammed 3 of my fingers for a good two weeks. i also almost cut off part of my finger once. fortunately i didnt quite get all of it.

goKi
10-03-2004, 05:39 AM
6 Stitches on my forehead.

BLONDINE
10-03-2004, 08:11 AM
The only thing I have ever broken was my thum. I ran into a screen door(one with mesh). I have also sprained my ankle pretty bad snow bording and got some random number of stiches in my knee when I fell off a razor(the put-put ones) scooter...for some reason I haven't gotten more than a llittle stratch doing anything life threating...I only get REALLY hurt when I do retarded things...go figure....

hellebeest
10-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Nothing broken, and not even stitches :) I'm one lucky guy i guess :D