PDA

View Full Version : Eckland Quest help, please!

keratas
09-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi there,

I've just started playing this quest but it's already starting to frustrate the hell out of me.

I'll explain what I've done so far, and what items I have, if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it!

I am pretty much up to the 4th Level now, however I haven't defeated the boss yet.

Also, I have found the fishermans cave and that is REALLY starting to get me mad, what bosses do I have to defeat in the cave to get something good???

Items: Red Candle, Hookshot, Bow and Arrow, Yellow Boomerang, bombs, bait, power bracelet (bought from man in south east corner, where super bombs are) Raft.

What items should I already have found by now to make this a little easier, and where are they located? I have only the first sword given to me.

And also, I'm also stuck in the mines! I know what has to be done, find the right combination of direction, and all i've mapped out is this, as it doesnt warp me back to the start (left, left, up, up, up, right, down, right, left, down, up... then where? Is this correct? :laughing: (edit: nevermind, went and visited man in cave again and realised what the capitals meant! Directions!)
Thanks for the help (in advance)