PDA

View Full Version : Quest suggestions...

The Dark Link
09-29-2004, 12:22 PM
*SINISTER LAUGHTER* :laughing: :laughing:

:sly: :evil:

Hi everyone! I am THE DARK LINK, Links's evil counter part. You may have seen me in Adventures of Link or in Ocarina of Time. But now I am on my own and on the hunt. In the meantime, I thought I try this thingie out. GREAT creativity here! I have some quest ideas though:

Someone once told me Link looked like Hansel from Hansel and Gretel. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: !!!! Seriously, maybe a variant for younger kids, like a fairy tale one?

LET GANON BE A HERO! Ganon is not ALL bad, he's just shown that way to make Link look good. I want someone to reveal the truth! Ganon can be a hero too!

Any DBZ stuff here? That might be a good universe to have some advenbtures in.

Ok, that's it. Well, beware of me, and um.... see ya later!

ZTC
09-29-2004, 12:46 PM
what an enterence... :sweat:

it would be interesting to see DBZ tiles though...

The Dark Link
09-29-2004, 01:10 PM
That's what I think. And it seems to me, though I have not done anything with Zquest, that it would be easy...

ZTC
09-29-2004, 01:13 PM
it's not as easy as you think, if you're taking character images from pictures or roms.
Take the Legacy of Goku for example, Goku's tile is like 16 x 32; character tiles for ZC are 16 x 16, so one would have to figure out how to make the tile at the smaller size, so that the character still looks the same; it takes some time to do so

ShadowTiger
09-29-2004, 02:05 PM
If you developed some artistic talent, you could probably eye up the proportions of key features of the body, like the developers of the ALTTP tileset did to most the enemies and characters. (They really did a kickarse job. ;) ) You just need to focus attention on the important parts, like the head, having the feet and hands coordinate in a usual walking position, and the torso, upper arms and legs can all be simple lines across the body. ;) Things just work out like that. It'll look just fine if you know how to make them look right.