PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia question...

*b*
09-27-2004, 03:23 PM
ok, on the back of the box, it says "Enter a world of high quality anime cutscenes". I've yet to see one, aside from the intro movie, and I'm 30 hours into the game. are they referring to the skits, or are the cutscenes in the japaneese version only, or what?

also, I'm on disk one, if that makes a difference

Saffith
09-27-2004, 03:56 PM
There's another cutscene at the end of disc 1. I haven't won it yet, but I'm sure there's one at the end of the game, too. There really aren't all that many of them.

vegeta1215
09-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Saffith has it right. There's the intro one at the beginning, the one right before you switch discs and one at the end (which is really good).

I loved the in-game style enough so I didn't really mind that there weren't many anime cut scenes.

Kairyu
09-27-2004, 05:16 PM
There's also a couple of points in the game (Also generally before the end of a disk) which have short segments of high-quality CG videos. They don't actually have any people or dialogue, they just show major events to scenery.

Cloral
09-28-2004, 11:39 PM
Yeah the quote is a bit misleading. But to be honest, I didn't feel like they needed cutscenes through most of the game. The in-game graphics generally did a pretty good job.

King
09-29-2004, 10:14 AM
There are only like 5 anime cutscenes in the entire game. Maybe four.