PDA

View Full Version : Bush family supported Nazi regime

King Link
09-26-2004, 07:36 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

Rumours have circled for some time, but apparently the facts are starting to take shape. The Bush family profited from involvement with Nazi Germany. This has been confirmed through newly discovered files in the U.S. Archives.

phattonez
09-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Why is this important now? It's done, over.

King Link
09-26-2004, 07:47 PM
So what? Interesting information, isn't it? Or no? I found it interesting, and I bet others will. I just thought I'd post it.

NerdWarrior
09-26-2004, 09:14 PM
From the article, says it all:

The Prescott Bush story has been condemned by both conservatives and some liberals as having nothing to do with the current president.

slothman
09-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Yes it is interesting. Yes it probably doesn't have anything to do with the current Bushes. But the current ones could agree with it. They might not but the fact that "No American would ever agree" is not a good reason. In any case it will likely mean nothing. If was was going to vote Bush this would likely not change my mind.

phattonez
09-26-2004, 11:29 PM
That's why I said it is not important. Someone could try to use it as ammo against Bush and look very stupid.

ZTC
09-26-2004, 11:43 PM
it would be funny to see a person to try to do that :laughing:

deathofspam
09-27-2004, 12:07 AM
Yeah, the thing is, and I really don't like the president, but this has little to do with him. He didn't make any arangments with nazis. The fact that his grandfather made a mistake doesn't really have any effect on my views on him in the slightest

Pablo
09-27-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah, the thing is, and I really don't like the president, but this has little to do with him. He didn't make any arangments with nazis. The fact that his grandfather made a mistake doesn't really have any effect on my views on him in the slightestI dunno guys, my grandpa used to be a corrupt Chicago cop and when I ran for class president last year all the kids voted for the other guy. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Drunken Tiger
09-27-2004, 02:35 AM
Did you tell them that your grandpa was a corrupt Chicago Cop??

King Link
09-28-2004, 12:08 AM
I didn't post this because it has anything to do with George Bush. I'm not even American. I just thought it was an interesting article. If Bill Clinton were still president, or John Kerry became president, I'd still post the article. It wasn't meant to have anything to do with the election, just an interesting tidbit of information.

mikeron
10-04-2004, 02:28 AM
You'd be surprised how many Americans and Brits supported the Nazis in the first place.

Eckels
10-04-2004, 05:10 PM
I supported the nazi's and I'd still vote for me.
*shrugs*

Ganonator
10-04-2004, 05:51 PM
I saw a bumper sticker today that read "Al-Qaida for Kerry '04". Then I remembered that Nazis also don't let terrorists fuck around. Just look at what they did to normal people!

Oh yea, forgot that this is an internet forum and nobody truly cares about shit propaganda you found on the internet about the president. (or his family)