PDA

View Full Version : quick hi from vegas

Eckels
09-26-2004, 01:24 AM
Just stopping in to say hi, i'm in an internet cafe at the moment.

havent won anything big yet, but having a blast on the honeymoon. we've seen david copperfield, the blue man group, and a whole assortment of other free shows and events. We've also dropped some good $ on some excellent dinners and breakfasts... but worth every penny. We're strongly considering moving here as well... but we'll see what happens with that.

As for now, the Mrs. Eckels just came out of the bathroom, so we're about ready to go. Take care!

Breaker
09-26-2004, 01:31 AM
Considering moving to Vegas? Have you been drinking a little too much?

Rainman
09-26-2004, 02:01 AM
What are you doing posting on the internet during your honeymoon! You should be having teh sex.

moocow
09-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Leave us alone and go make babies, dummy :p

War Lord
09-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Just stopping in to say hi, i'm in an internet cafe at the moment.

havent won anything big yet, but having a blast on the honeymoon. we've seen david copperfield, the blue man group, and a whole assortment of other free shows and events. We've also dropped some good $ on some excellent dinners and breakfasts... but worth every penny. We're strongly considering moving here as well... but we'll see what happens with that.

As for now, the Mrs. Eckels just came out of the bathroom, so we're about ready to go. Take care!

I <3 you.
Please come back home.

Master Ghaleon
09-26-2004, 11:25 PM
Im glad your having a blast over there ;) Win some big bucks!!

ShadowTiger
09-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Eckels is gonna move away from New York? :shakeno: Such a shame, to be sure. Be careful, as Vegas sucks you in, and doesn't let go. :shrug: If you lose all of your money there, you won't be able to grace AGN with your Eckomnipotencels until you get a job as a waiter or something. (True story, ... I'll bet. Just have to find someone that happened to, and I can verify it. :p Though it shouldn't be too hard. :rolleyes: )

But have a blast. ;) I hear the scenery is very nice.