PDA

View Full Version : Mirror 1st quest

ZTC
09-26-2004, 12:56 AM
well, i decided to make a ''mirror" version of the orignal first quest(my secret project); basically reversing the maps and (most of) the tiles. But with a remake, there's 'new' stuff: boss doors/keys/music, alternate waterfall animation, and a few rule changes.

Right now it's a 2 level beta demo, so don't expect too much ;)
it has been tested with 1.92 b184 with little or no problems, but not everything is in place for the overworld, so enemy placement is spotty at best :(

anyways, just click here (http://www.filespace.org/music-man/Private.zip) to download it.

Enjoy! :D

Orion
09-26-2004, 01:25 AM
Wow, interesting idea. Sounds like it could be fun and a challenge for anyone familiar with the original 1st quest. Personally I'd just like to see a straight mirror with no extras, but boss keys and stuff could be a nice touch. I look forward to the finished product.

ZTC
09-26-2004, 02:37 AM
thanks Orion, those are probably gonna be the only additions that i'm gonna make, but when i'm done with the 1st quest, then i'll go onto the 2nd quest(already have a overworld map template) :D

The Great Guy
09-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Wow a really cool idea! But I do agree with Orion on the fact that I would rather have a straight Mirror but I won't mind the boss keys and stuff that much, can't wait till it's finished! :D

ZTC
09-26-2004, 03:00 PM
actually, with a few clicks i can remove the extra stuff
(maybe a straight mirror, and an enhansed version?)