PDA

View Full Version : Burnout 3 Takedown for the PS2

biggiy05
09-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Burnout 3 is an awesome game I reccomend it to anyone who likes the idea of smashing up cars and getting money and points for it. Thats the general idea in road rage you smash up the other cars and try to take them out before they take you out. Crash mode is awesome too rack up as much damage possible the higher the damage the higher the cost to fix it all and you earn money for that too. Anyone else played it

Gerudo
09-25-2004, 05:13 PM
i'll have to check it out. i am currently playing Test Drive: Eve of Destruction. it's kinda funny how everyone compares the two :P

ill have to see if Blockbuster has it for rent.

MottZilla
09-26-2004, 02:50 AM
I rented it (goes back tomorrow, have a copy ;) ) and it's fucking awesome. I love it. Different than BurnOut 2 Point of Impact, in a good way. I like how it sort of focuses more on fucking over your competitors. And I like the music. Oh ya, and I'm really glad you can turn OFF the DJ/Announcer. He's annoying after about 30 seconds.

But anyways, BurnOut 3 is a hell of a great game esspecially considering the age of the PS2's hardware, and yes I know it's out on Xbox too I think, maybe GC too? I don't care though, PS2 is my main next gen system these days.

Bloodstar64
09-26-2004, 09:46 AM
and yes I know it's out on Xbox too I think, maybe GC too?

Oddly nope, It's only avaible for Xbox and PS2. (but that really dosen't matter anyhow. :p)

Anyhow, I plan to rerent it once I can get it for xbox, do some online plau :D

phattonez
09-26-2004, 02:13 PM
That's crap. I rented Burnout 2 for GC and thought it was a great game. Oh well, I wouldn't buy another system just to play that game.

MottZilla
09-26-2004, 02:53 PM
There is more than BurnOut 3 available for PS2 and Xbox. I really recommend anyone who only has a gamecube to also buy a xbox or ps2. I'd lean torward PS2. I myself have all 3 systems, and the PS2 is the most played.