PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda (tenative title)

Compu Wiz
09-22-2004, 09:27 PM
OK all you Zelda fans out there. Can you guess what title just got announced at E3? I'll give you a hint, look at the thread title. That's right, the next Zelda game for the Game Cube has been announced. :D Unfortuanitally it won't be out till next year :(, but the Nintendo website (http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=54610f14-1826-4d46-9981-8f72874aee2e&) already has some stuff on it including a gameplay video and an interview with Miyamoto, the guy that started it all. The link to the stuff is just above. Go check it out, especially the video. :D

DarkDragoonX
09-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Er... are you aware that basically everybody on the planet (including that tribe in Africa with the clicking language) has known about this for the past month or two?

Orion
09-22-2004, 09:52 PM
Wow... some people really do live under a rock...

Either way, might as well say something useful as long as the topic came back up. I believe that this game will be delayed to a launch title for the Revolution (which I also believe will be delayed until 2006, but we can all still hope for fall 2005). Seems like the more logical choice for Nintendo. It would definetly be a good way to kick-start sales for the new system.

Compu Wiz
09-22-2004, 09:57 PM
Guess i'm a couple of months behind the times. Oh well, just got a little excited and jumped the gun I guess because today was the first time I had heard about it.

mikeron
09-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Guess i'm a couple of months behind the times. Oh well, just got a little excited and jumped the gun I guess because today was the first time I had heard about it.Yes, it is that exciting.

vegeta1215
09-22-2004, 10:37 PM
I believe that this game will be delayed to a launch title for the Revolution (which I also believe will be delayed until 2006, but we can all still hope for fall 2005). Seems like the more logical choice for Nintendo. It would definetly be a good way to kick-start sales for the new system.

I hope not. But, they could release it for the Gamecube in order to get everyone who doesn't already have a Gamecube to buy one. :shrug:

Radium
09-23-2004, 01:15 AM
Revolution's comin' next year definately, Nintendo needs to come out at the same time as all the other systems or it could very well be screwed. It's the perfect plan though, come out with DS this year, then next year the Rev. DS is going to make LOADS of money... I'm betting it'll be the fastest selling hand held of all time yet.

Darkgrammer
09-23-2004, 03:39 AM
I knew about that since 2 months ago

like I knew that Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was coming out since last february. Thats old news.

And for all you new guys GTASA is coming out in October 2004. :D I already got mines reserved.