PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ZConsole support

JohnnyCanuck
09-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Hi all!

I'm loving Zelda Classic, and I'm having a great time with several quests. However, in my effort to explore some of these maps as thoughroly as I'd like, I'd like to be able to use the ZConsole 3rd party program.

(Okay, okay, so I'm a cheater. :laughing:)

In any case, I'm wondering where I'd go to request some help with the program. I'm running Win XP (SP2), Zelda Classic v1.92 Beta183, and ZConsole for ZC Ver. 1.92 Beta 183 - Win XP, Win 2000, Win NT. I load the ZConsole program up before I run Zelda Classic... and I've no idea what to to after that.

I tried heading to the coder's page (Motzilla, right?), and while there's some awesome work being done on a Ninja Gaiden revival, there's no ZConsole info.

Help?

Mods, if this has been posted in the wrong forum, plese feel free to move it. I wasn't quite sure where to pu it.

MottZilla
09-22-2004, 01:29 AM
Start ZConsole, once it's open, start ZC and whatever quest. Use Alt+Tab to switch tasks back to ZConsole, and click the enable cheats button. If that doesn't get the cheat menu to appear use go back and try the enable debug button. That should do it. ;)

JohnnyCanuck
09-23-2004, 09:47 PM
It's up and running now! Thanks very kindly, Mottzilla!