PDA

View Full Version : Entering a Dungeon

Jackdeldev
09-19-2004, 06:12 AM
I'm having problems to enter dungeons.

For some dungeons, Link enters them perfectly. But for some others, although I have follow all the steps that I have to, he keeps appearing in the left up corner. What's wrong ?

And sometimes when I test my game, there are doors he used to be able to enter, and now he can't. Is it a bug ?

:) Thanks

Cepat
09-19-2004, 08:04 AM
This happens if you put Link in screen 80 under cave/room.

You gotta check your Door Combo set.

Jackdeldev
09-19-2004, 09:37 AM
This happens if you put Link in screen 80 under cave/room.

You gotta check your Door Combo set.

Thanks, but I dubble sheck everything and everything seem to be correct. So I really don't understand. :odd: :) :)

ShadowTiger
09-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Double Check... Hit Pageup or Page Down (Probably pagedown once.) until you see the rupee, stairs, blue, green, and flag squares on the lower central panel. Place the blue and green squares where you want Link to appear. They default right where you claim Link starts out.

Cepat
09-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Jack, to better explain what I was saying.

a) When Link walks properly through dungeon doors, the dmap is set to dungeon (level, color are set properly).

b) When Link walks in a cave/room in screen 80, he will walk slightly left (depending on your door placing).

a) is for dungeon levels, while b) is not & does not appear in any DMAP.

As for door you can't walk, you need to check your Rules to see if Freeform dungeons are checked. If you uncheck them then Link can walk through the door.

If you use free form dungeons, check if the overhead combos are walkable, as well as the doors are walkable combos. To check the combo, just right click on it & red means unwalkable, while grey means walkable.

Hope this is clearer for you.

Jackdeldev
09-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Sorry for my late responds. :) Didn't had lots of time these days.

Well I've tried again and shecked everything. But everything seems correct. And I'm stil having problems. Don't know if it can be related but, my hard disk is full. Can it be related to that problem.

Another problem that I'm having is; that everytime link goes to the next screen, the screen is shaking.

Thansk

:)