PDA

View Full Version : Weddings

Eckels
09-18-2004, 04:37 PM
The wedding is at 2:00PM tomorrow.
We've all got our tuxes, the dresses are ready.
We bought our rings.
The tent is set up, and has been secured safely again after today's winds.
The party rental place has delivered all the chairs, dishes, linens, etc etc.
I've wired the new electrical circuits for the DJ, and the lights for the tent.
The cook has started bringing out his stove, sterno pots, all that is necessary.
We've purchased all (well.. hopefully all) of the food, alcohol, soda, and juice that we'll need.
We've hired a bartender, and we've got enough of a waitstaff to cover 120 people.
The dance floor will be here at 6AM tomorrow.
The palms and flowers are all arranged beautifully around the tent, and the centerpieces and bouquets will be here tonite.
We've got the helium tank for balloons.
The property is as clean as it can be, even after today's horrible winds and rain.
Our house is clean. Our patio is clean.
Tomorrow, we set the tables, blow up balloons, set up the dance floor, doublecheck all the wiring, prepare the area for all the cars, set up signs...
oh god what else, i can't even think anymore.

Some advice from someone who knows... Don't ever have a large lawn wedding. Please, for the love of god... have your wedding reception in a hall. Do yourself a favor.

Glitch
09-18-2004, 04:39 PM
Once again Eckels, Congratz. I wish you the best of luck and try not to think about all the bad stuff....enjoy the moment and don't let anyone take that away from you.

War Lord
09-18-2004, 04:46 PM
You'll finally be able to have sex with her.
Congrats man.
:)

Masamune
09-18-2004, 05:03 PM
Congratulations, Eckels. =) I hope the two of you are happy together.

Ibis, God of Magicks
09-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Your having an open lawn wedding? Are you Nuts? I hope it doesn't rain or get windy or anything.

Either way good luck. :)

Rainman
09-18-2004, 10:46 PM
"Weddiings"

How many do you plan on having?

goKi
09-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Congrats Eckels. Here's to the rest of your life :)

{DSG}DarkRaven
09-18-2004, 11:49 PM
Ahem. Congrats to you, Eckels, and since War Lord has already passed on his earthly wisdom, I'll just cover the opposite end of the spectrum by saying that now you can spend the rest of your life with her. Good fate to the both of you.

deathbyhokie
09-19-2004, 12:14 AM
arg. congrats me matey. may everything go off well for ye today

moocow
09-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Congrats, Ecks. :)

cap2030
09-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Congratulations.

Brasel
09-19-2004, 06:37 PM
I'll keep that in mind Eckels, my fiance and I are still wondering where to have our reception. Congrats man, hope the best for you.