PDA

View Full Version : Help Please! I am stuck at Dungeon 4!

zeldalover
09-15-2004, 10:52 PM
I am stuck at dungeon 4 and cannot find the ladder or the bosses key. Can someone please help? :rolleyes:
Thanks!

phattonez
09-15-2004, 11:05 PM
Of which quest, the original or a custom quest?

zeldalover
09-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the response. The custom quest.

Ganonator
09-16-2004, 12:56 AM
"The" custom quest? I guess we're not catching what you mean. Is the file 1st.qst, or is it one you downloaded from AGN/a quest DB?

You'll have to tell us so we know hoq to give you advice.

phattonez
09-16-2004, 01:07 AM
I think it is a remake of the original.

zeldalover
09-16-2004, 10:21 AM
I downloaded this version from this site. Here's the info I found on it:

Quest Name
1st Quest Remake
Author
DarkFlameWolf
ZC Version
1.92 b183

I have completed both quests of the original version. (The one that looks like the NES version).
This is the other quest that has different graphics.
Link looks like he has a sling blade instead of a sword.
Is the shooting sword not available on this quest? :rolleyes:
You also have a green bar under the heart containers. (Not sure what this is, it has something to do with life)
You're able to pick up rupees and hearts by cutting the tall grass along the path. :)
I have completed levels 1-3. I figured out that you have to find an extra key, the bosses key. And you have to have the (boots? from level 4) to cross the spikes in level 3 to get the heart container. :D
I found the raft at l3. But instead of the ladder at l4. It looks like a pair of boots? (maybe I'm mistaken) If it is a ladder it works different. I am able to cross the spikes on the floors in l3. But I can't cross the water in the dungeon of l4.
I'm stuck in the room with the water. I've tried burning it hoping it was ice.I tried bombing the left wall here and walking through it. :(
I also killed the blue bats in the room to the right tried bombing all 4 walls, with no luck. I've tried pushing blocks and walking through walls. It looks like I'm just stuck! :scared:
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! ;)

Kamaria
09-20-2004, 08:35 AM
If this was the original Zelda, I could help in a heartbeat with precise directions. But I don't seem to have this remake..I'll download and help when I can.

For now, all I can say is just go in every room avaliable to you and look for anything suspicious. You may need another item, rather, so look in the overworld.

Freedom
09-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Zeldalover,
You should post in "quest discussion". and put Darkflamewolfs name in the subject of the thread, like... "help w/ DFW's 1st quest remake", she's pretty good about helping people with playing her quests.

VEL
09-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Zeldalover,
You should post in "quest discussion". and put Darkflamewolfs name in the subject of the thread, like... "help w/ DFW's 1st quest remake", she's pretty good about helping people with playing her quests.

--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion--

I also added "(DFW's 1st quest remake)" to the title. Now there is a better chance she will be able to help. ;)

DarkFlameWolf
09-21-2004, 01:40 AM
um......Then that's probably not my quest. I didn't use ANY new items, boots, hammer, lens or anything. I also enabled sword shooting even on the wooden sword, because that's how it was in the original LOZ. Furthermore, I didn't use boss keys nor did I have tall grass you could cut. That isn't my quest.

zeldalover
09-23-2004, 11:15 PM
--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion--

I also added "(DFW's 1st quest remake)" to the title. Now there is a better chance she will be able to help. ;)

I'm sorry I posted this in the wrong place. And I guess I got the name wrong, too. Sorry Darkfalmewolf!
I'm really confused now!
I know for sure that I downloaded it from this site. And that the first quest is the original. When I look at the maps on this site. It shows a picture of this quest with the info that I posted here.
This remake quest that I described appears when you use the name Zelda instead of your name.
How can I find out who created this quest and which one it is so I can get help? Any suggestions?

Ovi
10-03-2004, 05:53 PM
I seem to be having the same problem as you, the difference is that the boots were in l2, not in l4. The quest name is 182test.qst This should be what you needed, but I need to know how to pass it too....

Ovi
10-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Is anybody trying to reply to this forum any more? I posted my last/first reply 3 days ago! I'm still witing for an answer...