PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy Quotes Treasuretrove!

ShadowTiger
09-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Family Guy Quotes! (http://www.familyguyquotes.com/characters/peter-griffin-quotes-1.html)
Another Attempt (http://www.familyguyquotes.com/characters/peter-griffin-quotes.html)

Yep, an entire website devoted to family guy quotes. Enjoy! ^_^

(Honestly, what else do I need to say?)

biggiy05
09-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Kinda dumb but you get this message when you click the link

We're sorry but we could not find the page you were looking for. Please use our navigation on the left to find a quote or go to our home page

Just gotta click on someones name.

Gerudo
09-14-2004, 12:22 AM
the persona probly disabled external linking or something

anyways, this is a great find, excellent reading material :D

goKi
09-14-2004, 12:29 AM
It sucks when there's user submitted quote sites. Idiots submit quotes, and leave out the best parts of it.

Saffith
09-14-2004, 12:42 AM
And then, there are cases like this:
Stewie: It seems with death incapacitated my matricidal efforts are futile.
Quote Rating: 7.2 outta 10 (Over 70 votes) - Vote Now!Not really a funny line, and even less so out of context.

And it seems idiots are not only the ones submitting quotes, but also the ones rating them.

goKi
09-14-2004, 10:06 AM
yeah, they ruined the Adam West quote about stealing the water... that's what made me mad.

Mayor West: MY GOD! Someones stealing my water!
Meg: But it just went down the drain.
Mayor West: The hit when you least expect it.
(Waters plant)
Mayor West: SHOW YOURSELVES COWARDS! I've spent $1000 dollars of the tax payers money trying to find these thieves and I'll spend $1000000 if thats what it takes!
Meg: You know, I think I have my story.
Mayor West: NO! WAIT! You can't print that! Thank god shes just a figment of my imagination.

How it really goes:

West: MY GOD! Someboy's stealing my water
Meg: It just went down the drain
West: They're crafty i tell ya. *waters plant* It happens when you least expect it. SHOW YOURSELF DAMN YOU!
I've been investigating him for months, it's cost $150,000 of the taxpayer's money, but i'll find the culprits if it costs me a million. *starts digging in the pot looking for the water*
Meg: You spent public money investigating THIS?! Thanks, you know, i think i have my story
West: Your story? WAIT A MINUTE *chases Meg* YOU CANT PRINT THAT, IT'LL COMPROMISE MY ENTIRE INVESTIGATION! Well. Thank god she's just a figment of my imagination

I dont beleive someone can screw it up that much