PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant about being a senior

biggiy05
09-13-2004, 09:05 PM
So senior year is turning out a whole helluva lot better than I ever thought it would. I leave after my 3rd period class which is english 12a with the inbred annoying ass teacher, so I am home by 10am it rocks! Now homecoming is coming up and being a senior I help organize which for me means I do nothing probably which is ok for me but I might help setup anyways. So now the fun part its senior year the last year before I go off to fire school and all that fun stuff so I am making myself do all the stupid shit I dont want to and one of them I figured I would try and do this year is get a date for homecoming. The girl her name is Melissa she is a junior and I work with her at kroger and we talk alot but I dont see her in the halls mainly cuz I am to busy pushing freshman out of my way so I can get to class on time. The problem I have is I am shy as hell even though she doesnt have a date yet I will probably fuck up asking her somehow, like tonight I got up to kroger and she was leaving and then soon as she got into her car so instead of putting my window down and getting her attention I chicken out. Ok so I am done rambling if you wanna add something or give me advice go for it.

DsS Game
09-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Suck up your pride man. One way or another your going to have to suck up your guts and talk to her. It's nnot easy but if you have the right words, you'll definitely get it.

Daywalker

Glitch
09-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Andrew....Don't be a pussy.

moocow
09-14-2004, 01:20 AM
Oh, get over it and stick it in her butt.

AlexMax
09-14-2004, 01:54 AM

MOOCOW WIN....FATALITY!!!

Just ask her, brah. She might say no, but there are a hell of a lot more girls where that one came from, and the more you try dating, the better you get at it.

(so lonely :cry: )

Xyvol
09-14-2004, 03:20 AM
There's only one thing you can do. Just ask her. The more you think and debate about whether you should, or how you should, the more agonizing it'll be. So just do it. Regardless of her answer you'll feel better for having finnal asked. The first thing you should say the next time you see her should be "Hi." The second should be "Would you like to go to the Homecoming Dance with me?" Just my advice.

btw, I hope she says yes for you.

DsS Game
09-14-2004, 08:02 AM

Thank you moocow for making me spit coffee all over my monitor lmao.

Daywalker

moocow
09-14-2004, 01:52 PM
No problem, DsS, that's what I'm here for :thumbsup:

But really though... Sometime try to catch her on your way out of work or something (I assume you work the same shift, being in school and all). Strike up some friendly conversaion, and just before she leaves look her straight in the face and say, "Melissa, would you like to go to the homecoming dance with me?" (That's why Xylon said too, right? lol) Try not to be so nervous about it and stuff (even though you will be, being shy and all). Then when she says yes... stick it in her butt.

biggiy05
09-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Hell if i dont go with her i got my ex as a backup and she is single and lonely hehehehe

EDIT: She is no longer single or lonely so now homecoming nite on the trip back is gonna be fun I think I will have to stop somewhere.

Blonde799
09-14-2004, 05:08 PM
OMG SIG'D!:D

Yeah, just ask. If you get rejected, don't sweat it. I've been rejected more times than I want to admit, but I still get girls.