PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Level 5/6 Hidden Duality

GodNnelg
09-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Yea I've just gotten the Stepladder and instead of going through level 5 more I couldn't figure out where to get a key for the next room there so I went out and found 6 and somehow managed to grab the boss key in 6 before I even did anything else there (used a few tricks to walk over the spike floor like taking hits from the bubbles or just walking until I got across)... now thou I'm lost.. I need to find the hookshot but I've had no luck! I've only found 1 key from walking through walls I believe and then I got to this giant room that you get to after warping after fighting two manhandlas or whatever those 4 mouth things are... and I dunno what to do next.. is there something I'm missing?

bergner
09-14-2004, 06:11 AM
As far as lvl. 5 goes you have to check the map on the different floors very carefully. In some places you need to find some cleverly hidden holes in the floor. The last key I found before the boss was hidden in such a way.

Lvl 6 is also quite complicated. If I remember correctly you should find two keys first. The hookshot is located in a room with red knights (or whatever those pointy-looking guys you can't hit in the face are), with the chest at the top near a door. If I'm not mistaken you can find a way some screens to the left of this room going up and then right, finally exiting in the door near the chest.

I hope this somewhat vague description helps somewhat at least.