PDA

View Full Version : Pro Football Season Is Here!

VT_Hokie_Fan
09-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Damn straight. Football season is starting tomorrow (Sunday), at least most of the games are. The Pats have already beat the Colts (Thursday), and my Panthers play Monday. Use this Thread to discuss player injuries (anquan Boldin, bye Arizona season) and talk about your favorite team (go Carolina and Jacksonville!!!)

And don't bitch about someone insulting your team. And don't say BANDWAGON!!! :scared: Whenever someone says Carolina Panthers Fan(like me). Or I will hate you forever.

Riku
09-11-2004, 11:56 PM
All I have to say is GO EAGLES!!! I feel sorry for the teams that I like. They always end up cursed. Once I started liking the cowboys everyone got on drugs, and well, the red sox just cant make it past the yankees. (Damn Aaron Boone)

deathbyhokie
09-12-2004, 11:16 AM
And don't bitch about someone insulting your team. And don't say BANDWAGON!!! :scared: Whenever someone says Carolina Panthers Fan(like me). Or I will hate you forever.

you are a bandwagon fan. you live in virginia. ergo you should root for the redskins. it's simple logic here.

that said, i'm cheering for the redskins. woooo!

VT_Hokie_Fan
09-12-2004, 11:52 AM
redskins are D.C., not V.A., so I can root for Panthers. Always have, always will. Anyway, I hate the Redskins. Always have, always will. n V.a. you are free to like whatever team you want (its simpe V.A. logic). My friend like Pats, another Dolphins, one Bucs., 1 redskins (screw him). So, don't bitch about my liking the Panthers, get over it and deal. Oh yeah, and I was born in North Carolina.

BLONDINE
09-12-2004, 11:57 AM
RAIDERS!!!!!..'nuff said!!!

VT_Hokie_Fan
09-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Heh, Kerry is gonna play. Gannon will either get hurt, or the new head coach will just put Kerry Collins in. Good luck Radiers. Hah,

OMG. WTF is going on? Cleveland Browns (my cleveland browns) just pwned the Ravens. WTF???

mike5000
09-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Heh, Kerry is gonna play. Gannon will either get hurt, or the new head coach will just put Kerry Collins in. Good luck Radiers. Hah,

OMG. WTF is going on? Cleveland Browns (my cleveland browns) just pwned the Ravens. WTF???

I am a HUGE Browns fan too!! living 20 mins from Cleveland. I live in Painesville, Where do you live?

moocow
09-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I about crapped myself when I saw that the Browns beat the Ravens. I'm a Kansas City fan... dunno why, just am. Watching the Green Bay/Carolina game right now... rooting for GB even though I don't like them much, just cause of my fantasy football team, lol. I'm a loser.

Starkist
09-13-2004, 11:20 PM
Seahawks win their road opener... they already have 50% of last year's road wins. Seahawks all the way!

Master Ghaleon
09-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Redskins are finally gonna win thier division this year , Go Skins!

VT_Hokie_Fan
09-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I about crapped myself when I saw that the Browns beat the Ravens. I'm a Kansas City fan... dunno why, just am. Watching the Green Bay/Carolina game right now... rooting for GB even though I don't like them much, just cause of my fantasy football team, lol. I'm a loser.

I hate you so much... I live in V.a. which is no where near Cleveland, but I fell in love with them last year, even though their record was crap. :(
Better luck to the Panther's next game, even though with Steve's broken leg, WE'RE FREAKIN SCREWED!!!!