PDA

View Full Version : What happened earlier?

ZTC
09-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Around 2:20 am(central time), I couldn't access the forums here, nor zeldaclassic.com
The error said that the page(s) were unavailable, and that if I had them stored off-line, I could look at them. :mad: A few minutes before, the page download really slowed down, then went down. Is there any reason why that could have happened?

goKi
09-10-2004, 10:37 AM
I have no idea. It's no big deal, really. I just had my own little downtime where i lost a physical connection to my router (it was on, but i couldnt ping it or anything). Wasnt that big a downtime, so it's not terribly important

ZTC
09-10-2004, 10:55 AM
eh, while the board were down, i decided to join PureZC and Elise's Zelda Classic Forum
both of them are pretty nice, but they still can't compare to the orignal :D

Pangolin
09-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Its what happens with big spiffy sites like this. My guess is too many people online.

Gerudo
09-10-2004, 04:43 PM
a likely scenario would be AGN's webhost rebooting their servers,

Ganonator
09-10-2004, 07:38 PM
a likely scenario would be AGN's webhost rebooting their servers,Ditto.. my server resets on the 23rd at 3am. Inconvieniences a couple of people, but not a big deal.

goKi
09-10-2004, 10:49 PM
eh, while the board were down, i decided to join PureZC and Elise's Zelda Classic Forum
both of them are pretty nice, but they still can't compare to the orignal :D

You joined more boards while it was down for an hour or two? I left the house and had a gamble (i love gambling :) ).

ZTC
09-11-2004, 12:23 AM
pureZC i've been meaning to join for a while, so I had the time to do it then
and the Zelda Classic Forum I'll probably visit it as much as I do here now that I've joined it(it's that good :cool: )