PDA

View Full Version : Forget the title...

Masamune
09-09-2004, 08:12 PM
My brother claims to remember playing an NES game where you played as a fatguy who shot fireballs.... not mario. =p I really don't know wtf he's talking about, but he's certain that a game like that existed but he can't remember what it was called. Any ideas on what it might be? He didn't tell me if it was a platform or fighter or anything. Sorry I can't give more info on it. =(

ShadowTiger
09-09-2004, 08:18 PM
.. Argh.. Alexmax (Where IS he?) once posted a site which tries to recall old games based on information that you give them. Hold on, I'll try a search for it. I hope I can find it. Try to look back about 15 or so pages. I think it started with a "G," and had about 8 - 12 characters in it. Good luck. :) I'll report back with my findings.

EDIT: FOUND IT!!! Oh, Mod Bless you Alexmax... Click! (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=75725)

Remember, it takes AT LEAST a week for them to get back at you. Don't go expecting a response in even two days.

Trusso
09-09-2004, 08:28 PM
The name of the game is Karnov, I own the game and it's pretty fun. Hard, but fun.

Masamune
09-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Haha! That's it! Karnov! ^_^ Thanks you guys. =D