PDA

View Full Version : ur gonna wanna kill me for this question

hellebeest
09-09-2004, 05:16 PM
It about warping, I'm positive this has been asked before too.
Again my eyes didn't spot what I was trying to look for, :banghead:
is it possible to have 2 warps on 1 screen, and if so how do I pull it of.

firebug
09-09-2004, 05:37 PM
you can have up to 2 warps per screen. use both the TILE warp and the SIDE warp.

CJC
09-09-2004, 08:49 PM
I think he means tilewarps.

Yes, it is possible to have two tilewarps on one screen leading to two different places.
You have one combo as a stair warp, and the other as a pit warp. Then you set the tilewarp to an identical screen, (Make sure the 'invis Link' screen rule is on in this room, or at least put a fake screen copy on layer 3) and set the stair warp spawn point at an edge of the screen. (Preferably in the direction the tile was stepped on to, so for a doorway, place the stair spawn point on the north side of the screen.) Put a conveyor combo (That moves towards the edge of the screen) on the spot where the stair warp leads to. Now, set the side warp on the north side to the appropriate screen (Like a house entrance).
Next is the other warp. To blink properly, place a conveyor where the pit warp was in the original screen, and place a stair warp one tile ahead of the direction Link was walking. (Conveyor must also go in this direction) Have the stair warp in this screen warp Link directly into the other desired destination.

There is a way to blink with more than two doors, but for each one that is added it becomes more noticable.

hellebeest
09-10-2004, 09:40 AM
Thx guys, will take a go at later, and will edit problems I come across :)