PDA

View Full Version : Zelda lttp pc

Theoni
09-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Ok, this is probably stupid, but here goes

Several months ago, I found Zelda Classic, and I was in love, I downloaded it, I played it, I worshipped it. Then I found a pc port of the legend of zelda a link to the past, complete with a quest maker. At least I thought I did. I since lost all the information since I reinstalled everything on my computer, and have been without the internet for 3 months. Anyway, Ive been looking for it ever since I got back on, and I would really love to play a 16-bit version of lttp on the pc and make a quest for it as well.

ok, thanks
~Kiyoshi

Dart Zaidyer
09-08-2004, 08:16 PM
There were several projects underway, but they usually ended up getting cancelled or shut down before they got off the ground very far.
The Gaming Universe (http://www.thegaminguniverse.com) hosts a few of these projects. Open Legends in particular was based on LttP before they got threatened by Nintendo, so if you were willing to learn how to use it you could just plug the Zelda stuff back in for a quest and call it a fan mod.

Theoni
09-09-2004, 02:12 AM
Open Zelda, YES! That was it!

Thank you thank you thank you
Now all I have to do is find a copy of it before nintendo whines like a baby some more.

~Kiyoshi