PDA

View Full Version : away

*b*
09-07-2004, 09:51 PM
assuming anybody here cares, I'm going to be gone for two weeks. my parents grounded me from all electronics (except to post this and do studies). just thought I'd post this so you all know where I'll be. hopefully during this time I can make some maps and come up with ideas for my projects

so anyway, that's all

Piroro!!

Rainman
09-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Wow, that fucking sucks. One of the good things about living away from the parents is no things such as this. See you in a few weeks.

Prrkitty
09-07-2004, 11:00 PM
take care *b*... we'll miss ya!! :)
<hug>

Master Ghaleon
09-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Have a nice vacation from AGN ;)

hellebeest
09-08-2004, 12:31 PM
What could you have possibly done that is so bad that your grounded from all electronics ?
Well, its only 2 weeks :) goes by quicker than you can say ' two weeks ' :) jk

Have a nice vacation from AGN ;)
second that :)

Lutraphobiac
09-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Ouch, that is harsh. I have had the good fortune of having parents that did not ground me to much. That may also be due to the fact that I do not cause a lot of trouble in the first place.

(Even though you can't read this)
Good luck, go outdoors. Explore the wild frontier of social gatherings and recreation. It might do some good.

ShadowTiger
09-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Aw, Ben. :( I hope you get a lot done at home to signify that you are keeping your sanity away from AGN. :shakeno: I'll miss you man.

Masamune
09-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Just make sure you setup a tape for dot hack on friday night. ;)

Blonde799
09-08-2004, 08:46 PM
One of the good things about living away from the parents is no things such as this.
No parents=total freedom.:D Although I think I'm missing my parents, as I'm starting to ground myself lately...:p Have a nice vacation from everything electronical and stuff.

Archibaldo
09-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Damn, that sucks. Two weeks is a long time with out any electronics. Hopefully it'll fly by in your case.

Blonde799
09-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Heh, unless you have a hectic social life with friends(or even better, a partner of the opposite sex, if ya know what I mean), days without electronics can be pretty dull. I had to live without electronics for a while when I moved recently, it was very difficult for me to stay occupied when you don't know anyone in a new place.:(

*b*
09-21-2004, 02:19 PM
well, I'm back. it wasn't nearly as boring as I thought it would be. I did sneak on the computer and my GCN a few times. it was pretty fun, actually, but, I'd take the computer over physical activity any time (kidding, of course)

Just make sure you setup a tape for dot hack on friday night. ;)

actually, I forgot about that, and remembered last Sunday. guess I'll just have to download them. my video recorder sucks anyway. I did record SG-1 and Atlantis, so I've got four hours of watching to do this weekend (boo hoo)

Blonde799
09-21-2004, 03:00 PM
well, I'm back. it wasn't nearly as boring as I thought it would be. I did sneak on the computer and my GCN a few times. it was pretty fun, actually, but, I'd take the computer over physical activity any time (kidding, of course)

Dammit, you CHEATED!:p

Glad to see it wasn't as boring though. I personally hate physical activity myself, but it's something we all have to do.:) *jogs to the nearest shopping mall*

ShadowTiger
09-21-2004, 06:26 PM
OMG *b*! ^O^ Welcome back! ^_^ So glad to see you! ^_^ Congratulations on the quest progress. :) Once more, very glad to have you back at AGN. :)