PDA

View Full Version : Warped Land update *again*

ZTC
09-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Well, I've updated the pre-release version *again*, for it was necessary(the Zquest backup bug). So now it can actually be played in B183 (still problems with B184, maybe I release a seperate version for that) Anyways, you can click here (http://filespace.org/The_Cyborg/WL_Pre-release.zip) to download it.

Here's the recent revision history(taken directly from one of the readme files)--
Problems fixed:
8/21/04[9:24am]-1011KB,Fixed pound tiles in Level 4, part 2-"The Big D", fixed boss
music for level; fixed map position of Level 5, part 2--Capital Z

8/22/04[4:08pm]-1012KB(1,035,710 bytes), fixed warp problem with going out of Level 1 through the enterence, fixed item room bug on map 8(levels 7, 8, & 9; part(s) 2), imported a few more MIDIs to use

9/1/04[3:36pm]-1012KB(1,036,159 bytes)Fixed backup bug(don't ask), cosmetic enhansements with W. Dark World, added underground side-scrolling area to bridge the section from after level 3 to near the enterence of Level 4, 'arrow tiles'
------------------------------------------
Well, if you find anything wrong in this quest(bugs, ect), post it here, or give me a PM(or an e-mail) with the heading "WL Bug".
I request your input on this(and the other) quest, so I can at least try to make it(them) better. I thank you for reading this :D
*EDIT* I can now be reached via AIM, just punch in
The Cyborg x2 (no garentee that I can be reached there though)