PDA

View Full Version : I'm out

AtmaWeapon
09-02-2004, 10:19 PM
I'm going home to Mississippi for Labor Day weekend so I won't be around much and I just wanted to let you guys know. The burger contest judging should start when I get back, it didn't start this week because I have a lot of stockpiled food and a semi-tight budget that I'm trying to follow (I'm not in [bad] debt, but if I follow the budget I get to build a new computer). Combined with a diet I made up where I eat until I'm full and no longer, I can make some things last twice as long now.

Anyway when I come back I expect to see the following things:
100+ new threads, all interesting 25 new participants in the iPod conga Some drama Maybe a banned member comes back and gets banned again

So get cracking, you don't want to disappoint me :mad:

War Lord
09-02-2004, 11:01 PM
i lub you
<3

Rainman
09-02-2004, 11:29 PM
See ya!!! We'll get right on to spamming for you! ;)

Glitch
09-03-2004, 12:53 AM
Have a great weekend Atma :) My weekend hopefully will be tons of fun too.....Going to hang out with Goat :thumbsup:

moocow
09-03-2004, 12:57 AM
You shoulda just asked for a drunk War Lord. Those are easier to find.

Also, I'll be in West Virginia on Saturday and Sunday, yay.

Breaker
09-03-2004, 07:12 AM
i lub you
<3

You were more drunk than I thought.

Lutraphobiac
09-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Maybe a banned member comes back and gets banned again

That is just a given. The question is how many times will it occur?

I think that is a good system of only eating until you are full. Americans tend to eatt way to much. Eat less and you won't get fat and I suppose save money as well. See you later.

AtmaWeapon
09-07-2004, 08:43 PM
OK I'm back now. Were you guys trying to say that WL doesn't like me? :( I thought me and him were best buds.

Anyway, I'm glad to see a lot of posting went on but you just didn't try hard enough. I'll let the posts stuff slide but 1 out of 4 is bad.

ShadowTiger
09-07-2004, 08:50 PM
No, I was banned for a few moments when I saw a pile of french fries on a table in the AGN cafeteria, and snatched a few, and ... long story short, they were Breaker's. That's not the first time that's happened either. :sweat:

Welcome back, Atma. :) Very glad to have you back indeed. So what did you get to do around those parts that you didn't tell us about in your first post? :) We're eager to hear! ^_^

moocow
09-07-2004, 11:09 PM
OK I'm back now. Were you guys trying to say that WL doesn't like me? :( I thought me and him were best buds.

Anyway, I'm glad to see a lot of posting went on but you just didn't try hard enough. I'll let the posts stuff slide but 1 out of 4 is bad.

Nah, it's not that he doesn't like you... it's just that he really was really drunk that night.