PDA

View Full Version : Help on quest "Links Birthday"

darkante
08-29-2004, 01:05 PM
I want help on the lv 2 dungeon.I tried to go pretty much everywhere in the dungeon but i can´t reach the bow,in a room because it´s full of blocks and 2 yellow stones or something are in the way,and i can´t reach the sun or starlike symbol platform,and 2 rooms away,there are a door leading into the above room of the bow but when i kill all enemies,nothing happens,the door won´t open.Please help me... :(
Ps:If this message is in the wrong zelda classik forum,can someone move it for me to the right.

darkante
08-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Never mind now,i got it figured out.You people can close this topic now. :)

Cloral
08-29-2004, 02:24 PM
A) Don't double post.
B) Questions about quests should go in the quest annoucement/discussion forum.

darkante
08-30-2004, 01:55 AM
Sorry,i kinda new so i didn´t know that.:(
Ohh,you people don´t have to close this topic yet,i need more help on the quest.
Can someone help me on the lv 4 dungeon.I can´t reach the boss room,i have gotten the ocarina,bomerang and the magic wand and have gone to all rooms but 1. On the map but i am stuck,please help me.

daisy_kat
09-20-2004, 03:41 PM
I'm stuck at the same spot. :( Darkante - can you give me a hint?!

Thanks!

I want help on the lv 2 dungeon.I tried to go pretty much everywhere in the dungeon but i can´t reach the bow,in a room because it´s full of blocks and 2 yellow stones or something are in the way,and i can´t reach the sun or starlike symbol platform,and 2 rooms away,there are a door leading into the above room of the bow but when i kill all enemies,nothing happens,the door won´t open.Please help me... :(
Ps:If this message is in the wrong zelda classik forum,can someone move it for me to the right.

pauldoo
09-20-2004, 05:47 PM
lvl 4 walk through (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=2963#entry39253)

Half way down the page is the walk through.

daisy_kat
09-24-2004, 10:17 AM
I must be the worst player ever, because I can't get past the Lvl 3 dragon. he kills me in about 30 seconds each time. Can anyone help me?!

daisy_kat

Ovi
10-09-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm stuck on l3. A moblin says "Use the magic crystal to open the white doors" What and where is the magic crystal, and where are the white doors (if you haven't guessed, I'm stuck on l3)