PDA

View Full Version : Mailbox Baseball

Master Ghaleon
08-28-2004, 02:33 AM
OMFG its like the best thing in the world once you try it out. Has anyone done this before?

There are different types of Mailboxes which I gave out names for..

Tin Can - You can smash it in with your bare hands !!!

Wooden Box - You can make spliters in 3 hits

One hit Wonder - These are held up with basically nothing, one swing and its flying 20 feet

Tee Ball - These posts are in their yard but there is a long wooden post that goes over the ditch that has the mailbox right on the end. Hence the mailbox is on a tee.

Chicken Coup (My Fav!) - These are the ones that look like a Barn with the hen on top, easily can be smashed in many peices. Chucks of plastic flyin everywhere

Bonus Round - There is like more the 4 on the same pole

These are the ones you wanna stay away from..

Church Bell - DDDDOOOOONNNGGG, and your bones in your hands with hurt like crap and there is very little damage done

Ol' Iron Tank - Loud noise and no damaging this baby with a bat, will also stun your hands when hit

Fortress - Ones that are surrounded by brick. Only damage you can do is usually the ones inside the fortress is plastic so open the door and strike downwards to brake it off

WARNING!!!!!! If you do get caught, you can either get jail time or pay a hefty fine in some states. It just depends where you are. Of course I havent :tongue:

Glitch
08-28-2004, 02:39 AM
I did it a couple times. One thing good about living out in the country....no witnesses ;) :thumbsup:

ZTC
08-28-2004, 02:55 AM
I did it a couple times. One thing good about living out in the country....no witnesses ;) :thumbsup:
Not necessarily true, cause we(as in my family) know who did that crap to our mailbox :angry:

Drunken Tiger
08-28-2004, 08:51 AM
MOst of the mailboxes in my area are metal letterboxes completely surrounded by bricks.. So mailbox baseball is a bit too difficult to play...

Im cheap, so wehn you get those product samples in teh mail.. i go for a walk and pocket a couple for myself... lolz... :)

BLONDINE
08-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Im cheap, so wehn you get those product samples in teh mail.. i go for a walk and pocket a couple for myself... lolz... :)

wow.... :odd:

AsMadAsAHatter
08-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Mailbox Baseball sounds like a shit load of fun! One of my friends was running to catch the bus one day and she took out a mailbox one day...she just ran straight into it and knocked it over. I've heard of people vandalizing mailboxes but i never knew that there were stratagies and different games!! That's awesome!

AtmaWeapon
08-28-2004, 04:47 PM
OMZ U KNO WHUTZ C00LER THEN MALEBOX BASBAL??!1111 BRAKING WINDOWS AND STEALING!!!1

Mailbox baseball is a federal offense, not to mention if you piss some redneck who happens to be on his porch off he'll probably take shots at you.

Once some kids were coming down our street playing mailbox baseball. My dad saw them on the other side of the block, so he got ready for them. When they hit our mailbox, they were quite surprised to see a truck surge out of the driveway with its brights on. He followed them for a mile or two while giving the police their license plate number. The police were so eager to hear about the fun they were waiting in their driveway when the kids got home!

Modding your mailbox with cement is also a good way to have fun as a spectator in mailbox baseball.

ZTC
08-29-2004, 02:05 AM
Mailbox baseball is a federal offense, not to mention if you piss some redneck who happens to be on his porch off he'll probably take shots at you.

I'm not sayin that I'm a redneck, but if we had a shotgun when our mailbox was hit, their car would have some 'new lead decor' and the people would have some new lead pants :eyebrow: :mad:

Master Ghaleon
08-29-2004, 02:10 AM
Thats why you drive around and plan out your attacks, not just go up to one and whale away :P If you dont plan, your gonna get caught like a dumbass. Its also funny to see the cops drive right by ya some nights looking for the Mailbox Smashers.

AtmaWeapon
08-29-2004, 02:16 AM
Last year some knuckleheads got shot doing donuts in some guy's yard. It seems they had done it before and he called the cops. The cops came to his house, looked at it, then left. He decided (correctly) they weren't concerned about the property damage so he hid on the porch with a shotgun and waited for them.

They came back, he fired. He went to court, but I didn't understand why. Seemed justified enough to me. I don't remember what happened to him.

I don't know, I guess I just grew out of the "piss other people off by breaking their stuff" phase too early.

Master Ghaleon
09-02-2004, 11:08 AM
http://www.jeffreyatw.com/car/fanart/cam2_guestcar2.jpg

:laughing:

Masamune
09-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Damn.... I envy you, Ghaleon. You could never do that sort of thing where I live without some old stupid bitch complaining about her mailbox being torn a new asshole with a metal bat. =(

VT_Hokie_Fan
09-04-2004, 01:28 AM
D00D!!!!!!11 That OWNZ YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!1111
Seriously, lay off my fucking mailbox. That's like two-hundred bucks this year. If you like mailbox baseball, go to a police station. They have like 20!!!!!!11 BONUS POINTS!!!!!!!!!!11111
Get a life. Play real baseball. Don't be suck a fucknut. Stop fucking up my mailbox. Don't wear a bullet proof helmet next time, I want to use a, a, a, Home Run with my Awp, i mean... uh... yeah, my awp.

Master Ghaleon
09-04-2004, 02:29 AM
Seriously, lay off my fucking mailbox. That's like two-hundred bucks this year..

:laughing:

Well if you keep on putting up a Black tin can mailbox its gonna keep on looking like this or worse.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:nB415WP7Zg8J:www.artisanproducts.com/heavybuilt/assets/images/SMASHBOX.JPG

I havent done this in awhile, and hoping that I wont get motivated again because I might be coming to a mailbox near you!!! :evil: :mischief:

ZTC
09-04-2004, 02:33 AM
Dude, not right...

Though, what gave you the idea to do this in the first place?

Master Ghaleon
09-04-2004, 02:39 AM
When I knocked in my first mailbox, I just wanted to do it more and more. I lost interest awhile ago cause it was just getting old. When I goto work down this one road, 8 mailboxes were mowed over by someone last week. I drove by and laughed my head off.

ZTC
09-04-2004, 02:55 AM
You never cease to weird me out :sweat:

goKi
09-04-2004, 03:22 AM
Seriously, lay off my fucking mailbox. That's like two-hundred bucks this year. If you like mailbox baseball, go to a police station. They have like 20!!!!!!11 BONUS POINTS!!!!!!!!!!11111
Get a life. Play real baseball. Don't be suck a fucknut. Stop fucking up my mailbox. Don't wear a bullet proof helmet next time, I want to use a, a, a, Home Run with my Awp, i mean... uh... yeah, my awp.

Please dont flame again, or you may find yourself with a day or two's vacation.

Hennerfeind
09-04-2004, 11:49 AM
When I knocked in my first mailbox, I just wanted to do it more and more. I lost interest awhile ago cause it was just getting old.

I know exactlly what you mean. My friends and I a few years back used to go mailboxing every friday and satuday if there was nothing to do. Its been problably 2 years since I've done it though. Its to risky and it got kinda boring, I don't know what we were thinking.

Rainman
09-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Hooray for vandalism!