PDA

View Full Version : Any creative genuises?

Toolie
08-28-2004, 02:14 AM
While I forsee action at college, I don't forsee enough for me to stop the amazing amount of spanking off I do. I know most of you jack off all the time like I do, and I know a lot of you are in college.. so let's hear it. How am I going to pull of spanking it when I'm rooming with two other people, and sharing a bathroom with seven others? And don't suggest the shower, for some reason that doesn't work for me.

I suppose I could wait for the cards to fall in place and figure it out on my own, but I'm actually pretty worried about it right now. So someone offer me some insight.. even personal experience. And on the subject, where the hell am I going to have a girl over? This whole roomate thing is shitty as hell. I need an apartment.

Glitch
08-28-2004, 02:49 AM
LFMAO.....Toolie...you rule.

Just take a really long shit break......if they ask questions about the grunting tell them "It was a big one.....mexican food...."

goKi
08-28-2004, 02:54 AM

Toolie never packs any punches, that's for sure.

moocow
08-28-2004, 03:01 AM
Toolie, if they can't understand your need to jack off, then they need to find a new roomie. In fact, maybe if you jack off enough while they're around, they'll get grossed out and you'll have a room to yourself.

Cloral
08-28-2004, 03:35 AM
Actually, I would recommend against moocow's advice. One of my friends knew someone who did this, and well... let's just say he's been the butt of numerous jokes and stories as a result. The best recomendation I would have is to learn their schedules. If they're both at class, then you've got yourself a perfect opportunity. Then again, if you've got a roommate that likes to skip class like I did, then this might not work so well.

And BTW, I wouldn't worry about bringing girls back to your pad. That is one thing every guy is understanding of. They'll get out of your way unless they're total jackasses. And we all know the universal signal of something hanging on the doorknob.

Aranda
08-28-2004, 05:42 PM
3 options here.
Plan A- Go over to her apartment
Plan B- Be even more a Jackass then they are.
Plan C- Play with explosives

hellebeest
08-28-2004, 05:52 PM

Just take a really long shit break......if they ask questions about the grunting tell them "It was a big one.....mexican food...."
I second, but there is a limit on how much u can use that excuse tho :scared:
Or you could go with Cloral's idea which is pretty good also unless ofcourse
you have a roomy like him :D

Aranda
08-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Just tell them upstraight how you feal.
Make them understand.
Tell them that you want privacy at certain times.
I'm sure they want the same.
Unless they want to get a degree in serial... I'll stop here.

Glitch
08-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Umm...Just telling them "Hey I gotta go beat off, give me some privacy" probably isn't the best approach...

Rainman
08-28-2004, 11:16 PM
LOL, I have the same problem. I'm sure my roommate doesn't care if I jack off, but I don't want him to know about either way. To add to that, my computer is in my brothers room across the hall. I think I'm going to go dry for a while. :shrug:

SixTen
08-28-2004, 11:42 PM
My roommate is gone enough that I could get away with it...but I never know when he's coming back. So I usually hold off...of course I have only been here a few days, I dont think that holding off thing is gonna work for too much longer.

AtmaWeapon
08-28-2004, 11:52 PM
I think maybe 20% of the posters in this thread have actually been to college, so it's easy to cull out the responses that are irrelevant.

This post is like a choose your own adventure:

For the comedy option, read the next part.
For the serious option, skip the next paragraph.

The first time someone brings it up, the only choice is quick and decisive action. When he is asleep that night, blow your load on his face, then stick his hand in his pants. Make sure to wake up before him, and when he wakes up make some comment about the pot calling the kettle black because he looked like his hand was a magnet and his dick was the fridge.

No really, I think you'll find that you and your roommate don't have the same schedule. The first few days just notice when he's in the room and when he's not. It doesn't hurt to start the habit of locking the door when you are in the room (even when you are both in the room) and explain you are obsessive-compulsive about things like that if he asks. If all else fails, you must learn to wait until he falls asleep and do it Medusa-style: with as little movement as possible.

Ibis, God of Magicks
08-29-2004, 12:23 AM
Hell, if you realllllly need to relieve yourself, just buy them movie tickets or something of the like. Give yourself a good two hours alone, and be known as the most genours man on campus.

Cloral
08-29-2004, 02:36 AM
Actually, I think the problem here is we're focusing on ways to let you jack off, when what we should be doing is focusing on ways to get you laid. Can't say I have a lot of advice on that front, but you have to at least try. Even if the girl ends up not being the most beautiful around, it still beats doing it alone.

Toolie
08-29-2004, 02:50 AM
Problem solved. I misjudged the amount of action I'd be getting down here. I'm never in this room anyway I've realized... but thanks for the advice.

Glitch
08-29-2004, 03:03 AM
Problem solved. I misjudged the amount of action I'd be getting down here. I'm never in this room anyway I've realized... but thanks for the advice.

Some chic got the tool eh?