PDA

View Full Version : Sheet Music to MIDIs

ZTC
08-28-2004, 02:12 AM
Anyone who has sheet music that they want to put into a MIDI, well, I'm offering my severices for doing just that. :) Anybody who wants this done must have the music in some kind of electronic form (gif, pdf, ect.). If interested, give me a PM with the details; then I'll give you my e-mail address so it can be sent to me so that I can work with it. When it is finished, I will give you a PM with an undisclosed location of where the MIDI is. Once I have confrimation that it has been downloaded, the MIDI will be deleted from the location.

Any questions or comments, please direct them here. I will not honor requests for MIDIs from my personal archive. I have a small archive for use at http://filespace.org/The_Cyborg ; look for the "Many_MIDIs" exe file.
I will honor requests for MIDIs ripped from Doom wads. For that, give me a PM with the subject "Doom MIDIs"

Aranda
08-28-2004, 08:20 AM
I'll rather like to see and utility to create Midi's from scratch and edit midi's, "which I'm currently working on.", that already exist.
For example you could have verious lines of music playing all at once.
Each line can be any length but can only carry oone instrument.
Heres a list of what I've currently added.
Cello
Electric Guitar
Flute "both brass and wood"
Bass Drum "buggy at the time"
Chybell
Bell
Piano
Organ "buggy at the time"
Violin "very buggy at the time"
It'll bew pretty cool at the end.

ZTC
08-29-2004, 12:48 AM
There are such programs as that :)
The first one is MusicEase Professional version, it runs around $200(intermediate level of skill needed). The second one is Power Tracks Pro, from PG Music (which I currently use, but it is very technical, about an intermediate to advanced level of skill needed to run it efficiently) price unknown.
If you want me to listen to it, so I maybe can give you a few pointers; give me a PM, and I'll see what I can do for you :D