PDA

View Full Version : Farscape Personality Test

Starkist
08-27-2004, 09:03 PM
You are most like Aeryn

Since joining the crew of Moya, Aeryn - once a member of the ruthless Peacekeepers - has begun to explore her individuality. Always practical, Aeryn is learning to be less judgmental of everything not Peacekeeper, express her feelings and opinions more, and relying on more than her pulse rifle. Very dependable and trustworthy, Aeryn is a good choice to guard your back - you'd be hard pressed to find someone better.

Interesting.

Take The Test (http://farscapeaustralia.iwarp.com/games/personality/fsperstest.html)

Master Ghaleon
08-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Well I was going to try it, but for some reason it doesnt wanna work for me. :(

Starkist
08-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Fixed link. Sorry.

Master Ghaleon
08-27-2004, 10:44 PM
You are most like Maldis

A thoroughly evil sourcerer who waits in the shadows to catch his prey. He delights in and feeds off the intense emotions he causes in others. Extremely self-confident, decisions come easily to Maldis - decisions that only ever favour his ends. Maldis' goal in life is to take over the universe and become as powerful as he can and then some.

MrCow
08-27-2004, 10:46 PM
You are most like Rygel

Rygel, dominar to his people is a loud, flamboyant, and often abnoxious individual. Always seeking new opportunities to increase his profits, he lets no one get in his way and most often succeeds by sheer will power. Rygel is fiercely competitive in all things, a negotiator par excellence, and often uses shock effect to get attention. Despite all this, Rygel occassionally goes against his nature and does unselfish acts where he receives no gain whatsoever.

kinda off if you ask me

Glitch
08-28-2004, 01:21 AM
You are most like Captain Crais

Compared to Crais, your average Peacekeeper is merciful and even friendly! Like a dog with a bone, once Crais goes after something you can depend on him not to give up until you or he is dead - may be not even then. The only feeling Crais seems to express is revenge which clouds his judgment and keeps him going after his prey.

Humm....does this mean I'm gonna commit suicide?

goKi
08-28-2004, 01:32 AM
You are most like Draks

Usually shy creatures they are not against taking what they need from others in order for the colony to prosper. Travelling through the vacuum of space as a swarm, when they need to build a nest they are not adverse to infecting a ship. Always thinking of their own future, Draks are capable of creating new artifical beings that resemble and mimic other lifeforms when they are threatened. The Monarch of the Draks is also able to invade other lifeforms and communicate directly through them to others. Willing to listen to reason and logic Draks will make agreements with you, but if they think you've broken your end of the bargain they will quickly end the agreement.

ZTC
08-28-2004, 01:35 AM
You are most like Aeryn

Since joining the crew of Moya, Aeryn - once a member of the ruthless Peacekeepers - has begun to explore her individuality. Always practical, Aeryn is learning to be less judgmental of everything not Peacekeeper, express her feelings and opinions more, and relying on more than her pulse rifle. Very dependable and trustworthy, Aeryn is a good choice to guard your back - you'd be hard pressed to find someone better.

Haven't seen the series much, but every time I see something about Farscape here(wether posts, threads, or sigs.) it makes me want to see the series. Now I must find the time slot on the Sci-fi Channel.... :cool:

fatcatfan
08-28-2004, 11:31 AM
You are most like D'Argo

D'Argo is a loud and hardheaded individual. When not in the throws of a Luxan Hyper-rage, D'Argo can actually be a pleasant person. In touch with his external environment, D'Argo is a responsible individual, a pillar of strength and likes to lead.

:odd: That doesn't even seem to reflect the answers I gave....

hellebeest
08-28-2004, 11:42 AM
You are most like Luxans

Believing in action, technology, and might over right, Luxans are the best fighting force the Uncharted Territories are ever likely to see. With a need to lead, Luxans seek and enjoy positions of responsibility. Luxans tend to be loud, imaginative, thinking, and judgmental individuals

VEL
08-28-2004, 12:52 PM
Here is what I got.

You are most like Staanz

Initially shy and quiet once Staanz gets to know you there's no shutting her up. Impulsive and seemingly oblivious to what's going on around her, Staanz sees and knows more than she lets on. Fearless, craving excitment Staanz is always thinking of how to get a better deal. Staanz is still capable of intense emotion - how else could someone fall in love with D'Argo? Staanz is often found alone, hard at work on her next concoction/invention from her self-styled Garbage Conneseur profession, or basically just keeping her garbage collecting vessel working.

Ganonator
08-28-2004, 01:11 PM
uckfay... i got the girl one that VEL did :tongue:

AsMadAsAHatter
08-28-2004, 08:14 PM
You are most like Draks

Usually shy creatures they are not against taking what they need from others in order for the colony to prosper. Travelling through the vacuum of space as a swarm, when they need to build a nest they are not adverse to infecting a ship. Always thinking of their own future, Draks are capable of creating new artifical beings that resemble and mimic other lifeforms when they are threatened. The Monarch of the Draks is also able to invade other lifeforms and communicate directly through them to others. Willing to listen to reason and logic Draks will make agreements with you, but if they think you've broken your end of the bargain they will quickly end the agreement.

BLONDINE
08-28-2004, 08:22 PM
You are most like Draks

hm...dani...a...stay a little farther from my neck than anything else next time I come home...and now I understnad the fetish with the vacuum...

Starkist
08-28-2004, 09:25 PM
uckfay... i got the girl one that VEL did :tongue:

To thicken the plot a little, the character of Staanz is a female who looks like a human male. D'argo does not find out her gender until the end of the episode.

Glitch
08-28-2004, 09:32 PM
To thicken the plot a little, the character of Staanz is a female who looks like a human male. D'argo does not find out her gender until the end of the episode.

You are the female of your race right?