PDA

View Full Version : Whale go BOOM!

4matsy
08-26-2004, 08:11 PM
But that's not the scary part...

The last sentence of this (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4096586/) article is prob'ly the most disturbing thing I've ever read...:odd:

moocow
08-26-2004, 08:15 PM
That is such old news...

In fact, I think it was posted here once before. It's also dated for January 29th...

*b*
08-26-2004, 08:42 PM
old or not, that's discusting. imagine driving down the street next to that thing just as it exploded... ugh

I'm not hungry anymore

Rijuhn
08-26-2004, 09:14 PM
What the ****!!?? What do they mean by experience?

moocow
08-26-2004, 11:43 PM
"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

You males are such hornballs.

ShadowTiger
08-26-2004, 11:50 PM
Feh. Forget the penis. I mean, imagine walking down the street, minding your own business, when you see a freaking dead whale being transported down the street, and all of a sudden.... it just freaking pops. You're showered in blood. Then everyone crowds in to see its penis.

.. Ugh. I suddenly feel sick. :sick: :rolleyes: (Too many penis jokes, I know.)

{DSG}DarkRaven
08-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Whoa, that's a big ol' mess of nasty... at first I thought this was going to be about someone who found the video of the whale that blew up in oregon (they blew it up with dynamite), but man! That's awful. And funny. It's awfully funny. Poor tai's.

AsMadAsAHatter
08-27-2004, 12:43 AM
Feh. Forget the penis. I mean, imagine walking down the street, minding your own business, when you see a freaking dead whale being transported down the street, and all of a sudden.... it just freaking pops. You're showered in blood. Then everyone crowds in to see its penis.

.. Ugh. I suddenly feel sick. :sick: :rolleyes: (Too many penis jokes, I know.)

Man oh man Britannianhero4 that was funny...Lol. :laughing: The: " Then everyone crowds in to see its penis," almost made me pee on myself. ( not litterally :giggle: ) But when i saw that whale i was questioning whether it was real or not. That's so digusting, i'm glad i didn't have to see it, penis or not. And it's okay, most people like penis jokes :naughty:.

moocow
08-27-2004, 02:13 AM
...Could you imagine the smell???

AsMadAsAHatter
08-27-2004, 02:42 AM
ewwww...yuck...they could probably smell it for miles...

moocow
08-27-2004, 02:45 AM
mmm... fish sticks. lol

Glitch
08-27-2004, 02:50 AM
What kind of sick person is gonna sit there and stare at a huge whale dick in the middle of the street? Besides MG....

AsMadAsAHatter
08-27-2004, 03:10 AM
It sounds like more than just a few people..now that's really disgusting. I wonder if people took pictures of it? I mean if i developed film at the local Rite -Aid and saw that...I would definately be concerned...