PDA

View Full Version : Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

Starkist
08-25-2004, 04:52 PM
Apple has the new PK Wars trailer up!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/farscape/

Spoilers for anyone who has not seen the end of season four, of course.

Looks great. Can't wait for October!

"Once upon a time there was a boy named John. One day, John was doing astronaut things when a big blue wormhole gobbled him up and spat him out at the far end of the universe!"

fatcatfan
08-25-2004, 06:37 PM
Well... Frell Me Dead.

Master Ghaleon
08-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Maybe I should start watching farscape so I would know what to call that mailbomb that Starkist has for an Avatar. I guess ill find out one day :P

fatcatfan
08-25-2004, 07:09 PM
It's a DRD, duh. :p I'll let you figure out what that stands for (and that one's name is 1812, as in the Overture).

Rafnul
08-26-2004, 12:29 PM
This is wonderful. Now, I have reason to live for the next 2 months of my life. I have high hopes and impossible expectations, but damnit, I'm going to enjoy it.

Breaker
08-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Omg yesh! <insert orgasm here>

Glitch
08-26-2004, 01:00 PM
I will watch as soon as i finish watching Season 4! I can't wait! <insert orgasm on Breaker>

fatcatfan
08-28-2004, 07:53 PM
Is the "story" at the beginning a literary reference? It sounds to me very much like some children's story I've heard of recently, but I can't place it and so far my searches haven't found what I'm looking for.

EDIT
Depending on what you think you see there, these may be the most disturbing images from the trailer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/fatcatfan/explosion.gif
However, the scale seems to be off for what I think that is.

Starkist
08-28-2004, 09:26 PM
That looks pretty much like Lo'Laa to me. :(

There are other Luxans in the trailer too, so it might be one of their ships...

As for the first ship, it looks too small to be Moya.

Remember too, there is a shot of Einstein in the trailer, so there could be some Unrealized Reality storylines happening.

fatcatfan
08-28-2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah, at first glance it looks like a leviathan and Lo'Laa, but then in the explosion you see the relative scale of them and one or the other can't be what I first thought.

Would Luxans have another ship like Lo'Laa? I had the impression it was an ancient type of ship. Or at least it spoke an ancient dialect.