PDA

View Full Version : HD Level 4

honestguy
08-25-2004, 03:35 AM
Levels 1 -3 made for great gameplay!

Level 4 on the other hand, it's about to make me give up on the game. I've spent 6-7 hours trying to find two things, the book and the key. I found the boss's door, but can't find the darn key. I found a room with a treasure chest in it, but can't reach it, and so far all of the walls that I have bombed have not helped.

The thing that helps even less is the fact that I only have 4 bombs and can only get more bombs by (1) going all the way back out of the dungeon to kill the green goblins outside the dungeon or (2) play what I've started calling the bomb lotto. Place your last bomb in a room full of bouncing draculas and hope that one of those monsters will provide you with more bombs. Neither option is fun.

Going all the way out of the dungeon several times is repetative and getting very boring. Playing bomb lotto gets you a prize every so often. And, if you don't get the prize, it's off to the dungeon door....again...and again...and again. Were is the suggestion box for this quest? I'd like to make a bomb of a suggestion. Yeah, corny joke : P It's the truth tho. If this dungeon had enemies that provided you with bombs and you could kill them with your white sword it would make this dungeon much more fun.

Anyway, I got off topic. My request for assistance stands: Any clues or hints on how I can get the Magic Book and Key for level 4?

LegendarySlash
08-25-2004, 11:07 AM
This is simple memory for me brotha.

Boss key: Starting from the entrance go north until you can't anymore. Then go right and take the first north you can keep going north until there you can go right, then keep going north, then you should be in a deadend room, bomb the left wall and find the boss key. If my directions were off target, just get yorself to the top of the map.

Boss room: From start go up, then bomb the right wall, then bomb the right wlal again and keep going right until you can't go right anymore, bomb the north wall then and meet up with an enemy weak to the flute, defeat him and go north twice. Then bomb the left wall by the old man, then bomb the north wall, then find the boss.

Hope it helps.

DarkFlameWolf
08-25-2004, 11:35 AM
You should have 8 bombs at this point before you even reached level 4. Go back to the desert and start bombing suspicious cactai east of level 3.

honestguy
08-26-2004, 11:43 PM
Nice! I was able to locate the key, but can't find a way to get to the magic book any hints?

AAA

honest

DarkFlameWolf
08-27-2004, 02:00 AM
try exploring the far bottom right corner with 3 bombs on hand. You should find it from there.

honestguy
08-29-2004, 05:24 AM
Lvl 4 is complete. Nothing at all what I expected, and I'm glad it's behind me. It's a great lvl but IMHO it needs monters in the dungeon that randomly give bombs just by killing them with the sword. Thanks for the hints.

DarkFlameWolf
08-30-2004, 10:31 AM
yeah, now get ready for level 5. bwhahaa. lol

synbios1978
09-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Level 5 is evil!!!