PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't portable ZC be the greatest :)

msaeger
08-23-2004, 11:14 PM
I finally got to try out Zelda classic and it is awesome. I tried a while ago and the older version wouldn't run on w2k.

Anyway the best thing ever would be if I could play zelda classic on my GBA. I doubt it will ever happen but it's a good dream.

ZTC
08-23-2004, 11:57 PM
A hand-held port would be nice, but I think that Nintendo would not take too kindly to that :(

Tim
08-24-2004, 01:09 AM
It might be possible that a Palm Pilot could run ZC. I've known people who have said they use Emulators on them, so maybe it's possible for ZC.

msaeger
08-24-2004, 02:49 AM
It might be possible that a Palm Pilot could run ZC. I've known people who have said they use Emulators on them, so maybe it's possible for ZC.

Maybe the linux port would be able to be recompiled to run on a Zarus. The controls would suck though.

System Error
08-28-2004, 02:46 AM
If we could reconfigure the data into a rom, it may be possible to put it on a flash cart. But that won't be happening for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while. ;)

Ganonator
08-28-2004, 01:25 PM
I love my portable ZC! I put in on my laptop, and I can take it anywhere I want to go with it!

/sarcasm

J.J. Maxx
08-28-2004, 06:46 PM
I just print out a screenshot and carry it around in my pocket all folded up and then I take it out and go 'Doo doo doo, doodle-doo'....

ZTC
08-29-2004, 03:01 AM
Heh, when I want portable Zelda, I get some graph paper and draw the tiles from memory.
Then if I want to, I can set-up frames and flip the pages for 'animation'.
Though, it's been a couple of years since I've needed to do that....