PDA

View Full Version : A Very Bloody Roar Indeed.

ShadowTiger
08-23-2004, 04:08 PM
My sister just came home with Bloody Roar: Primal <something>. I didn't really get a chance to look at the box, or the title. :sweat: (Hey, I just sat down and started playing. :p :laughing: ) I saw a PS2 version at a friend's house, (The same place where I battled the SSBM Champions.) and thought it looked very similar to that of Soul Calibur II. .. I was slightly off, at least. Lots of different stuff. Everyone can change into a beastial equivalent, and have a hyper mode, and various combinations of super moves and power limit bars and such.

During my first hour of playing, it was my sister and me in a general match. She had played the game for roughly an hour already when I went upstairs to snatch up a controller. I played as every character once to get a feel for them, winning every battle except a large group in the middle, then regaining my victory streak. So now my favorite character is the Mole's alternative human form. He's quick, and has some formidable moves.

EDIT:
5,555th Post. :D

Ever played the game? Regail us with your tales of your own bloody roars. \--/, :p