PDA

View Full Version : Annoying relatives?

ShadowTiger
08-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Just wondering if you had any relatives that you would claim to be of particular annoyance.

I have the most wonderful Aunt in the world. She has the most horrible schedule and life in the world, but she'll always take time out of her busy schedule to help you. But her kids are horrible! http://www.purezc.com/forums/html/emoticons/icon_freak.gif :sick: I feel so sorry for her. Her husband abandoned the family long ago because he's a nasty idiot. The oldest son is brilliant in the ways of the world, (He's also the Third Administrator on Rate your Teachers.com. Yep. I saw it with my own eyes. Jeremy.) But he lacks compassion and empathy. No, I really mean it! It's like he has no sense of either of them whatsoever! O_O He has no regard for the wants and needs of anyone else! He would rather me climb over him in a van then get out so I can get in, because he just "doesn't want" to either move, or he likes his seat. And if / when my pants leg brushes against him, he complains to no end. :odd:

And the smaller on. Jared. He asks too many questions. He tries to be helpful, but he's just annoying. He's still better than this brother though. :sweat: ... Heck, god bless all three of them. I'm just glad to have them. Not every day you're blessed with people you can call family. :shrug:

(It's still fun to say they're annoying even though you don't mean it. ;) )

slef
08-23-2004, 01:03 PM
last week I was on vacation in Utah, visiting my family. One of my grandmas verbally and physically attacked my mom, screaming lies at her and such. Now, normally this would be a big deal, but shes been out of her head for so long now no one really pays much attention when she goes on tangents. but my mom doesnt seem to realize this, and is trying to get everyone to believe that everything she said was lies when we already know that. its really annoying, she just doesnt understand that no one cares what she said...

Archibaldo
08-23-2004, 01:38 PM
My aunt and cousin are extreemly annoying. First off, my aunt is very bossy. If you do one thing wrong she freaks out. My cousin is the same way. For example, at our family reunion this summer, all the adults were having supper and I'm watching T.V. it's like 9:00 and she tells me to go out side for no apperent reason. She says: "Go play out side or something it's time for the adults to have some time alone." And she had been out on the town visiting all the stores with my mom, and my other aunt the whole day. Then when I go inside to get a drink or go to the bathroom she yells at me to get outside saying she's busy and doesn't want to get bothered and all she's doing is looking out the window.
Then there's my cousin I mentioned, she 21 or something and she thinks that just because she's been around longer she deserves just as much respect as the other adults and she's a complete moron. Also, I had sprained my ankle the day before and I couldn't walk properly. So I was limping and she goes: "It can't possibly hurt that much, you just want pity." I felt like saying " Oh yeah, well you'd be limpinmg too if you felt the pain I was in." I so felt like grabbing a golf club and hitting her in the ankle to make her feel the pain I felt. We'd see who was limping now.
Other than those two, my other relative are really nice.

moocow
08-23-2004, 02:14 PM
My dad's mom, and his sister and her husband/kids. My Grandma Loudermilk, Aunt Julie, Uncle Gene, Lindsay, Alan and Megan have all disowned me. Why? Because they think I should be getting married because I'm pregnant. And since I'm not, they don't talk to me. When they do talk to me, it's rude and uncalled for, asking me personal questions about my life and why I'm doing this and not that, and so on. THAT is annoying.

AsMadAsAHatter
08-23-2004, 02:30 PM
I have relatives that are annoyingly and hypocritcally religous. My aunt homeschools her kids, and they don't learn the curriculum they're supposed to know. One of my cousins is 10 and i'm not sure if he knows how to read. They both have no friends except two or three kids who go to church also. It's fine that they go to church and all, but her kids are sooo weird. They don't even know how to act around other people, it's so ridiculous. They aren't like other kids and they aren't allowed in live in the normal world. She creates this little world that they're supposed to live in. I mean she won't even let them watch Harry Potter. And when my mom got a tatoo, my aunt gave her this lecture about how getting tatoos is a sin or whatever, and then she goes out and gets a tatoo of a cross on her ankle and then uses a verse of the bible to make it "okay". I don't fit in with my relatives. You can tell when you can't be yourself around your relatives, it makes the holidays a drag. The only people i love to be with in my family is my uncle, his wife (my step aunt) and his kids. They are sooo awesome, they rock.

BLONDINE
08-23-2004, 02:47 PM
HaHa...my relatives are a trip :laughing: ...I have to say I have one of the most ANNOYING cousin in the world(Hatter and back that up)...Kira is a 9 y/o that doesn't stop with the nagging and the constant attitude :banghead: ...but she makes me laugh because she wants to fight me hits me I hit her back she cries and runs away comes back hits me again trip her...it goes like this for about 45 mins when my grandmother comes in an finally tells her to leave me alone :cool: ...it is pretty funny...but other than my cousin I have a PMSy uncle...one day he is happy next he is a crazy crackfeine (*sniff*) :sick: ...and my direct family like my mom and my dad are crazy...My mom is in a "lock down" rehab that she walks away from on the weekends(hmm...makes you think about lock down facilities) and my dad is lets say.."strange"... but yeah I love my sister and grandmother they are to people in my life I am VERY greatful for :D ...

AsMadAsAHatter
08-23-2004, 03:10 PM
HaHa...my relatives are a trip :laughing: ...I have to say I have one of the most ANNOYING cousin in the world(Hatter and back that up)...Kira is a 9 y/o that doesn't stop with the nagging and the constant attitude :banghead: ...but she makes me laugh because she wants to fight me hits me I hit her back she cries and runs away comes back hits me again trip her...it goes like this for about 45 mins when my grandmother comes in an finally tells her to leave me alone :cool: ...it is pretty funny...but other than my cousin I have a PMSy uncle...one day he is happy next he is a crazy crackfeine (*sniff*) :sick: ...and my direct family like my mom and my dad are crazy...My mom is in a "lock down" rehab that she walks away from on the weekends(hmm...makes you think about lock down facilities) and my dad is lets say.."strange"... but yeah I love my sister and grandmother they are to people in my life I am VERY greatful for :D ...

Yeah..Kira is the little girl sent from hell. She even screams at me. I'd lock her up in a cage and ship her off to Siberia ANY day. And she's not even my cousin. :scared:

biggiy05
08-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Ive got some annoying relatives. First up and prolly the worst my Grandma Polly, damn that woman is a bitch and glitch will agree with me! She yells at you for doing the smallest thing wrong, she is an all around bitch about things she runs her mouth about things that dont concern hertrash talking my dad and now that I decided to start talking to him again after 3 years of no communication she opens her mouth about him I am gonna shut her wrinkly old ass up on the spot Holidays roll around and your lucky to get even a pennie from her that is how cheap she is they are loaded and she wont even spend $5 on her grandkids. I will give her credit she gave us money last year for once. The second and not as bad cuz i havent seen or talked to her for a long time is my lil cousin makala she is a lil fat brat who thinks she is everything and shes not so the next time I get to see her I will have to listen to her talk about how she is modeling now. YAAAY NOBODY CARES!!

Artex
08-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Hum....lol. I never really had grandparents or aunts or anything aside from direct relitives. We moved out to this overly endustrialized corn field and away from them a long time ago. My mom moved out with my little sister awhile ago, so now it's just dad and I. Well, spending all this quality time with dear ol' Da has been very educational. But what did I learn? .....that he's an annoyingly lazy, bothersome, twit. He comes in my room to use my computer at five A.M. nearly every morning. Now that's fine and all.....but he'll leave his nasty pr0n on here for me to close out when I get up and on. Anything he does wrong is blamed upon....*gasp*....you guessed it, me. And then he'll come in my room and whine about his life and such, telling me why I'm such a bother and how I never do anything useful....that is annoying. My little sister is quiet the....nusance aswell. My mom? ....she's got a reason for being the way she is....what's the reason? Dad. .....Well then, lable me Lizzie and hand me an axe.

Dracula
08-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Artex... remember that one time your dad scared the hell outa me? Sheeesh...

Anyways, uh... I got a little cousin who's spoiled rotten to all hell. Spoiled churchy rotten. You know what happens to churchy spoiled children? They're clueless... they're too curious... and they're annoying... not to mention, they'll humilate your entire family in public.

Artex
08-23-2004, 11:47 PM
Yeah, I do remember that Drac. And I was pissed at him. He's scared the shit out of me like that before too hun.....'cept differently. Again, I apologize for that.....he don't have a problem with you or anything. he's just retarded. And my sister is a bit like that too.....like your cousin, I mean.

BLONDINE
08-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Yeah..Kira is the little girl sent from hell. She even screams at me. I'd lock her up in a cage and ship her off to Siberia ANY day. And she's not even my cousin. :scared:

Dude...she is only geting worse as she gets older I am kinda considering the possibility to ship her somewhere...LOL...I think in all reality Kira is the reason I HATE little kids!...HaHaHa...

Raichu86
08-24-2004, 04:28 PM
I have a rather irritating aunt. She is always finding faults in me and whining to my father about them. He doesn't think much of her opinion, thankfully. She'll also often tell me what I should be doing with my life (rather than sitting at home all day). Of course, if ever somebody tries to get her to take a few moments to look at something that she is uninterested in, whether or not it would be benevolent to her, her immediate response is something along the lines of "Oh, I don't have time for that sort of thing." :rolleyes:

ShadowTiger
08-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Damn, Will. Teh suck, twofold. Hypocrits are the worst kind of relatives. They tell everyone else they're doing something wrong, and nobody can tell him/her/them they're doing anything bad because they just shrug it off. :shrug:

Blonde799
08-25-2004, 10:51 PM
About 88% of my entire family is annoying. Well, my closest relatives come and drop off their illegitimate children. That's literally, the only reason they come to see me. Sometimes, they'll come with other children that isn't thiers, raid my kitchen, make lots of noise(even though they know I live in an apartment), and make terrible messes, like spilling anything red on expensive carpet. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to depend on them even a little, I would isolate myself from them. I'm looking into that as we speak.

Then comes the rest. There's this one aunt that abused her child into becoming a whore. She always tells me that I'm lacking, that I'm lazy, and that I should be doing more with my life. This comes from an old hag, who can't even take care of her own home, much less her children, at least I can hold my own, and help take care of my siblings in my own home. If I would've seen her more than twice this year, I'd be arrested for murdering her. Infinite woe and pain unto this individual, in ALL her reincarnations.

And then, anyone else is retarded, very short tempered(I actually hear of some of my relatives on the news, guess what they did), alternative, shameless, promiscuous, and in some cases, a bad combination of all of the above. The other 12% are fun to be with, and are either recently dead(usually repercussions from past mistakes), incapacitated, or are so old, you think that they'd keel over the next day, but don't. I personally think I'm the best product off the family assembly line. Unfortunately, that doesn't amount to much.:(

ShadowTiger
08-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Dude, I have some of the most respect for you as a person that I'd even believe. :odd: Don't go thinking like that, Craig! How long have I seen your posts and your attitude about life? God should be proud to have created you! O_O

Blonde799
08-25-2004, 11:42 PM
Thanks BH4(I can't remember to call you by your real name all the time:p). What I think I meant was, even though I might be the better off member, I still have a lot of hurdles ahead of me, with very little to no help jumping them, making them seem like unclimbable walls. I think other members "got more to start with" than I did, and I see them simply blow it all, it just makes me mad. Considering that, my attitude towards life is abnormal.

While God may have been proud creating me, it doesn't look that way.

Pangolin
08-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Strangely I don't.
I often hear about people having a horrible uncle etc, but my relatives are pretty good.
Its once you get further out that it all goes wrong. Cousins of pareents, perents aunts etc are apparently not all the nice.