PDA

View Full Version : Item room

Jackdeldev
08-21-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey,

After creating an item room in a dungeon. Following all the steps. when I test the quest there is no item in the room. ( You know the white room with one stair dowm where you always have the treasure in the dungeon )

Espo
08-23-2004, 08:47 PM
you need to make sure your dmap is set as either dungeon or cave and that the level number is greater than 0. also make sure you select the item in Data->Sp. Item and place the item placement square (press page down on the keyboard until you see a rupee with an x near it). This is assuming your room type is set as Sp. Item and you have set the guy and message string.

otherwise all you need to do is select Data->Item and pick your item and place it on the screen.

Jackdeldev
08-24-2004, 03:13 PM
you need to make sure your dmap is set as either dungeon or cave and that the level number is greater than 0. also make sure you select the item in Data->Sp. Item and place the item placement square (press page down on the keyboard until you see a rupee with an x near it). This is assuming your room type is set as Sp. Item and you have set the guy and message string.

otherwise all you need to do is select Data->Item and pick your item and place it on the screen.

Thanks for answering my 2 threads :) I'll go and try it out :D