PDA

View Full Version : Megaman: Network Transmission Help

Archibaldo
08-20-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm having trouble beating Gutsman. Does anyone have any good hints or tips for beating him?

Blonde799
08-21-2004, 03:37 AM
I get close to him, and jump when he pounds the ground, and use a sword chip. Lather, rinse and repeat. Incredibly easy fight.

Archibaldo
08-21-2004, 09:13 AM
I tried getting close to him, but then he punches me. But I'll try your way.

Blonde799
08-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Try to keep a little distance, so he can't touch you. When I first played the game, I made the mistake of trying to get rid of him as fast as possible, and staying too far away. While you can dust him long distance, you'll need some powerful chips for that(or a PA, but what are the chances of you getting that?), and he'll eventually get to you, so you'd need a strategy for that situation. I recommend going to Higby's(?) and looking for some recovery sub chips to buy, or go out into the net, and stock up on recovery chips to use. If you have chips like Cannon, start the battle out by shooting the chip from a distance.

Also, if you're trying to get away from him, slide under his legs, or use the dash chip to go through him.

Glenn the Great
08-21-2004, 01:42 PM
If Gutsman is giving you problems, I'd suggest you prepare for Brightman and Quickman. Neither of them can be hurt directly. After you beat Gutsman you will be able to take on Needleman, Brightman, Iceman, and Quickman in any order. The secret to beating Brightman is to stun him with your pea shooter, then follow up with any kind of battle chip. Quickman is only vulnerable when he's in motion. Needleman and Iceman are rather easy.

Archibaldo
08-21-2004, 03:51 PM
Ok, I beat Gutsman. I used the technique Blonde told me about. He was pretty hard. Ohwell, thanks.

ZTC
08-21-2004, 04:22 PM
For Needleman-- He's vulnerable to file attacks; slide under his needle cannon, and when he jumps, get ready to dodge a spread attack. When leaves surround him, move close, and stand under him as he leaps up to avoid alot of painful needles.
Hope this helps :D

Blonde799
08-21-2004, 10:25 PM
BrightMan was an easy fight too. Shoot a normal shot to force him to block, then launch a TreeBom chip at him(preferably 2 or 3 I think), does a great amount of damage.