PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Hidden Duality, Level 5

Chris3123
08-19-2004, 11:19 PM
Before anyone says anything, yes, I have checked all the HD threads. Even the big one. ;)

I have reached the door that leads to the ladder, but I cannot find another key. I have looked EVERYWHERE. I already got the one on F-8/9 that you needed to bomb a wall to get to. I can't remember exactly where I got that other key.

Help. :(

LegendarySlash
08-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Alright let me see. I'm scanning the level in my head right now. I'm gonna guess it's on floor 8. The left side. You need the red candle. In the room where you get the map or soemthing to that extent, you can bomb a wall and burn the ice to get a key in a chest. Hope that's the 1.

Chris3123
08-25-2004, 03:55 PM
Alright let me see. I'm scanning the level in my head right now. I'm gonna guess it's on floor 8. The left side. You need the red candle. In the room where you get the map or soemthing to that extent, you can bomb a wall and burn the ice to get a key in a chest. Hope that's the 1.

I was so happy that somebody finally answered. Unfortunately, the key you are describing is the one I was talking about, that I already had. :(

*sigh* Thanks anyway... ;)

bergner
09-03-2004, 08:28 AM
I remember being stuck in the same place. If I remember correctly I missed a key where you were supposed to fall down behind a lantern. Maybe you are missing the same one.