PDA

View Full Version : Late Nite posting & memories

ZTC
08-19-2004, 03:06 AM
Who likes posting at this time of night? Well I do!:D I get to see some of the crew, and I remember them from a couple of years ago. Especially Warlock. :) This was before my orignal account was lost to the depths of Hell during one of the transitions :(
That was back when I was a newbie to AGN, and to the internet in general.
I discovered you guys when I got the Computer Gaming World #200/20th anniversary CD back in 2001. It had a game called "Zelda Classic v1.84" on it. When I installed it, I was estatic. Once I got a feeling for it, I started expermenting with ZQuest and began my first quest, Warped Land(been workin on it for about 3 years now :D ) A short time later I logged on to the internet at the workout place, registered for e-mail, and joined here.(and by that time, ZC 1.90 was out) This was when Stryder announced the Legend of Sonic demo. I also discovered THE sickest quest of all time: Mario's Insane Rampage(demo).
Man, that brings back the memories. I'll contiune this thread at a later time :D

Archibaldo
08-19-2004, 10:04 AM
I like posting late at night, because that's when all the intresting things happen.

moocow
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Are we gonna have a weekly "I remember AGN when..." posts? Ugh.

the_Real_hydra
08-19-2004, 01:13 PM
That be cool to have moocow.

I like posting at night because that the only time I realy home to get on the computer. I am at school right now :(.

ZTC
08-20-2004, 01:49 AM
I like posting late at night, because that's when all the intresting things happen.
Agreed.
Anyways, I would have posted again, but the power went out. :angry:
Now going back to the memories...
I remember meeting other people for the first time, including: TSA(may he be remembered), Eckels, Mandrag Ganon, BigJoe, Breaker, C-Dawg, Cyclone, Daarkseid, Dark Jim, Darth Cronic, Flash Man(back when he used a avatar from Mega Man), Goat( I was shocked and apauled when I first saw his avatar, then I laughed like hell), Hypercrash, J.J. Max, JayeM, Mottzilla(R0@R! :D ), Nightmare, Overlord, plith, Shadowblaster, slothman, Tygore, VEL(back when it was Vince Little; author of NewFirstQuest, and started Mario's Insane Rampage :sb: ),and War Lord.
But who could forget Uncle Luigi and his antics? One day, I logged on to here, went to a thread, and started to read that Uncle Luigi 2000(I think) was spewing some crap about not telling a mod that he was Uncle Luigi. I searched around and found out some of the crap he pulled, getting him banned in the first place. Possibly one of the weirdest things that I saw here :odd: . I'll contiune this later....

Master Ghaleon
08-20-2004, 01:55 AM
Are we gonna have a weekly "I remember AGN when..." posts? Ugh.

Of course. Ill start one next week

" I remember AGN when I first started to post and Goat hit on me all the time" BTW I found a place for the Convention, but Ill tell more later

ZTC
08-20-2004, 01:59 AM
Of course. Ill start one next week
Would this be moved there then (and maybe get stickied)?

Master Ghaleon
08-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Would this be moved there then (and maybe get stickied)? It was just a joke :rolleyes:

ZTC
08-20-2004, 02:13 AM
Ya had me goin there for a minue. Got me laughin really loud, too.