PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Birdman episode?

ZTC
08-19-2004, 02:23 AM
I was thinkin of writin a Harvey Birdman episode at Adult Swim. But then a thought came to me--it would be better to tell you guys this before I write it. The reason being is that if I write it, Adult Swim likes it and airs it, things here have a chance of going south very quickly, and ZC being brought down by nintendo. Is it that serious? Yes. :(

The basic script is that Nintendo actually sends a cease and desist leter and ZC has been taken down. A user serfing the net gets a popup ad for Harvey Bird legal services. The user ignored it and logged on to zeldaclassic.com to see the letter from Nintendo.
The user goes back to the popup ad and contacts Birdman, and brings other AGN members to help defend ZC.

That's all I'm posting for now, but I want your thoughts.

goKi
08-19-2004, 02:30 AM
I dont think it's a good idea really, they would never air it, because of the patents needed from nintendo, and it could land ZC in a spot of bother.

Breaker
08-19-2004, 02:32 AM
Your idea is stupid.

ZTC
08-19-2004, 02:41 AM
Well, I tried :shrug: I asked for your thoughts, and that's what I got. Now someone please close this post, so that no one else will get a stupid idea ;) and post it here. I posted this here for your input, and I thank you guys for that.

goKi
08-19-2004, 02:47 AM
*sigh*... thread closed at user's request.

Warlock
08-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Your idea is stupid.

Heh, I'm afraid I have to agree. That completely goes against the whole premise of the show: that being old Hanna Barbara characters file lawsuits and much humor ensues. Nintendo has nothing to do with H.B. cartoons, not to mention no one will have heard of Zelda Classic.

Besides that, they wouldn't take unsolicited scripts (assuming the quality of writting even matched the current writing on the show which I find unlikely)