PDA

View Full Version : Warped Land beta testers needed

ZTC
08-19-2004, 01:45 AM
With me uploading the 'unofficial' Warped Land version 14.5, I need people to test this quest for me. Cause if it isn't tested and it gets put into the DB with problems in it, then I would have some not so happy people complaining to me :( As I've said before, there are warp problems when playing it with the 184 player :mad: I didn't mess with the warps before I saved it, so it might be a bug with 184 :shrug:
Anyways, you can click here (http://filespace.org/The_Cyborg/WL_Pre-release.zip) to download the zip file. You can either post bugs here, or give me a PM.
Much Thanks!!! :D

elise
08-20-2004, 01:18 PM
In level 4 I can't hammer the blocks away

DigiPro31279
08-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Is it playable in 183? If so, I would like to try it out myself.

ZTC
08-21-2004, 02:06 AM
In level 4 I can't hammer the blocks away
I thought I fixed that. :( Noted, and I will fix it. Thanks for the heads-up :)

Is it playable in 183? If so, I would like to try it out myself.
Yeah. :D
*note* save before you get to the second level 7, cause I've been havin problems with goin to the item room(why, idunno :( )

I also have a few questions for you guys: Is the boss music appearing in every level? If not, which level and which part(1 or 2)?What do you think of the MIDI choices? What do you guys think of the quest so far?

Soon I'm gonna start the conversion of the second quest levels 8 & 9 to use as the second parts to the first quest lvls 8 & 9. Because of the way I have my tiles set up, I have to swich EVERY TILE so that it looks like a dungeon, then I have to fix the warps, and finally add the boss music to those levels. *sigh*

DigiPro31279
08-21-2004, 06:48 AM
I will download it tonight after I get my laptop back so it gives me something to do at my new apartment until I get my cable stuff moved up there LOL.

ZTC
08-21-2004, 04:15 PM
I see that you've reached 100 posts. Congrads!

Anyways, if other people tell me about any other bugs today, and I fix them, then I might update the zip file tomorrow or Monday. Already fixed the pound tiles in L4, part 2, and fixed map position for L5, part 2.(now if I could figure out the second level 7 problem... :mad2: )

DigiPro31279
08-21-2004, 10:05 PM
thanks. It was about time I did.

I am just waiting to receive my laptop back. As soon as I get that up and working again with Windows...I will get everything I need to start ZCing on that so I can check out your quest.

ZTC
08-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Thanks.

Earler, I did a 'complete' self-test, and found some pallate problems when using more that one boss.
Either I could leave it like that, or I would have to swich some bosses around.
Decisions, decisions :shrug:

ShadowTiger
08-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Hm. I actually want to test the Coconut Monkey test. It looks pretty unique. ;)

ZTC
08-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Sure, go ahead. Have some fun! :D
Heck, you guys can use this thread for posting stuff about my other quests :cool: , wether testing or if you have suggestions. They are welcome!!
Right now I just updated the WL pre-release zip file.
Fixes include:
Second Level 7 item room warp fixed(finally figured it out, yay!)
*EDIT: fixed hammer tiles in Level 4, part 2; and Second Level 7*
Level 1 enterence/exit warp problem
Additions/info: Added a few MIDIs, contiuning to work on the second parts of Levels 8 & 9