PDA

View Full Version : Is it possable to have bigger characters

Techno
08-18-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm thinking characters double the size of what they are now like 16x32? I'm still playing around with this program and hoping that I can make the game I'm wanting to make but... I am having so much trouble working with the sprites.
I've asked before but still no one has answered. Is there a tutorial on how to get the sprites into a pack that will work in the Zelda-W.exe how do I import my sprites

ZTC
08-19-2004, 01:52 AM
The double size characters are a no-go for now(it might appear in later version, but don't quote me on that). As for a tutorial, go to http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/zqtutorial
Hope that was of some help.:)

Techno
08-20-2004, 08:20 AM
I've tried the tutorial it does a good job on how to run the quest maker but I was wanting to do custom graphics but not sure how to take my 16x16 tiles and implement them into the program to use.
But for the info on the double size characters thanks for letting me know.

Cloral
08-20-2004, 11:18 PM
First, they need to be saved as 256 color BMPs or GIFs. Then, you go into ZQuest and go Graphics->Tiles. Find a free space, right-click it and select Grab. Then you find the picture you want and hit OK. That will import the graphic into ZQuest so you can use it for whatever you like.